napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coffee enemas

I have a friend that wanted to know if taking supplements like tren or test no ester would be better/faster absorbed if taken in the butt? Also if orals were used in the same way, would they still be absorbed, saving the liver from damage?

Wow this thread has got me rolling especially like the folders jingle. I hate the taste of coffee can't imagine shiting and farting and have to smell that for a day or so .I'm gonna pass on all the enemas I'm good tell me how it percolates for ya.

I have a friend that wanted to know if taking supplements like tren or test no ester would be better/faster absorbed if taken in the butt? Also if orals were used in the same way, would they still be absorbed, saving the liver from damage?

OMG. That's almost as funny as one that I heard about some guy asking if he could smoke his steroids. Puffin' on dat Tren and Winny, doe.

Several months ago I had my first dance with the coffee enema. It was after a longer than advised run with Dianabol. I felt I needed to do something drastic after that. The process was unpleasant as expected but I felt cleaned out and energized after. I felt a lot more functional with greater elimination for many days after. I've yet to do another one but I would say go for it. If you dont do them too frequently they are extremely good for you in every way.

i'd give it a shot once haha why not. there particular places that do them? i'll have to look around "google coffe enema" ahah

Top Bottom