Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cars....

Well Dylan, that's funny! I'm shopping for one of those right now! I like the XTS vsport!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

very nice choice! im telling you, this CUE system in their is fucking awesome... it rides so perfect, even better than mercedes and thats coming from a mercedes lover... you will love this car bro... it has the driver assistance on it too... its perfect man

very nice choice! im telling you, this CUE system in their is fucking awesome... it rides so perfect, even better than mercedes and thats coming from a mercedes lover... you will love this car bro... it has the driver assistance on it too... its perfect man
Yeah my wife thinks I'm crazy! I still have my 2010 cls550 so I'll just take turns driving them everyday! Love them both!

Yeah my wife thinks I'm crazy! I still have my 2010 cls550 so I'll just take turns driving them everyday! Love them both!

i asked myself if i was crazy first but im telling you, when you get in these, etc... you can understand why the escalade is over 100 k when its fully upgraded... this are as high end as you can get without going to a high end european type etc...

a2e005c53548972345e0e0b6106d6def.jpg

Admittedly i am partial to this.

2016 benz cla 250 AMG

PHURIOUS

I'm really jacked up about it! Been watching them online through Autotrader so I can see what dealers are offering them at what price.. so I just keep watching them come and go online see what price they are going for and then lock in my price. Can't wait it'll be a couple weeks and I'll have one! Glad you love yours and you're so happy with yours!

If i went back to a car I think I'd end up with another m3. I had one before my truck.

I've owned all kinds of cool stuff. I even at a Shelby for a bit but the m3 is still top dog for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm really jacked up about it! Been watching them online through Autotrader so I can see what dealers are offering them at what price.. so I just keep watching them come and go online see what price they are going for and then lock in my price. Can't wait it'll be a couple weeks and I'll have one! Glad you love yours and you're so happy with yours!

yes you are going to LOVE it... i got the new metallic black paint... its so slick bro...

Very nice!! They look almost like a Bentley from the front. I know it rides just as well thats for damn sure..lol.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

absolutely brother... i swear to you i look forward to it everytime i even get into it... im so so babyish with it though... it doesn't leave my house after a certain time at night, its NEVER and I mean NEVER parked outside the garage and i have to find double sized parking spots because i know how careless people are...

heres a pic of the summer wheels. the misses drives a jeep now and wants a hellcat jeep. i think we will be the fastest on the cul de sacIMG_2161.jpgIMG_2160.jpg

Current Ride. (In good weather)

My baby. She only sees the road on clear days.

Attachments

• BMW_Z4_2.2i_(E85)_.jpg
    BMW_Z4_2.2i_(E85)_.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom