Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cars....

Check it, that's a new hellcat with a copper colored rim..it's actually pimped...the purple one up top...
We have a 68 style grill on our charger, deep mouth specially constructed for it, not just a typical after market product...and our rims are bad ass!!! On our hood, in the scallops are the same color, that go back into thick racing stripes...we also have an SLP loudmouth on it, with these special J pipes, that reverse cabin drone, and it's unbelievably Loud...not to mention, she mainly drives it ha so needless to say it's pretty pimped out...

c43627806cd33423a21451ed615477a3.jpg
46261bc4dbaa8a0dc070b58917aee678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck yeah bro.

Currently in the process of deciding wether to have a 2009 Aston Martin Vantage S or a 2013 Mercedes Benz C63 Coupe.

Think the c63 will be the one tho, basically a german muscle car lol

Go with the jeep. They are sick as shit.
Been curious about the challenger. I've always driven ford and BMW but wouldn't mind checking out the challenger some time.

I have a lifted F350 super duty now but I'm about to trade that beast in for a wrangler unlimited 4dr.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dude, we're much too big for wranglers! The windshield is tiny, the whole thing is a mess to be honest...

Dude, we're much too big for wranglers! The windshield is tiny, the whole thing is a mess to be honest...

Bro...I have a 2008 wrangler with a 4" lift and 35 Bfg muds...I love it. Fck I'm 6'7"

I've built many cars. Some over 1000hp. I built a 99 vette twin turbo with 1250rwhp. 23 psi boost and that was in 2005 when that was considered fast. Now it's slow junk lol. Last car I built for myself was a 2012 gt500. 21psi boost and pretty much everything built besides the engine. Made 895 rwhp. Was a blast to drive. Right now I'm in the slowest car I've owned since high school. A 2015 mustang gt auto with full bolt ons. Mid 11s at best. Got a nitrous kit I could throw on for a mid 10 maybe.
Sounds like we have similar taste.. Always been into Vettes and Stangs.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ha, I bet it's cool, but I couldn't handle it, one test drive and that was enough for me....

Go with the jeep. They are sick as shit.
Been curious about the challenger. I've always driven ford and BMW but wouldn't mind checking out the challenger some time.

I have a lifted F350 super duty now but I'm about to trade that beast in for a wrangler unlimited 4dr.

There's supposed to be a Grand Cherokee hellcat coming out...

There's supposed to be a Grand Cherokee hellcat coming out...

I heard man. I can't wait to see it.

The wranglers are actually cool for me. I'm just driving way too much daily to be cursing a f350. I don't even tow anything lol.

New cars gimme a Bently, othrrwise 1969 was hands down the best year for cars. Lots of good ones but ill take a 69 mustang mach 1 anyday

New cars gimme a Bently, othrrwise 1969 was hands down the best year for cars. Lots of good ones but ill take a 69 mustang mach 1 anyday

Im partial to 57 five window chevy truck.

PHURIOUS

Yes those new Acura NSX look nice. But gimme the Nissan GT-R for my have fun daily driver. But I have to have a McLaren P-1!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Im salivating over the mclaren... I just got a sick new car but the mclaren is next on my list...

Top Bottom