Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Car thread

Me a brother and my dad like to restore old cars. I will put this 427 cobra at 600 HP up against any. 427.jpg or how about a Jag XKE fro the 60's

E-type.jpg

i had a 1969 camaro with a 468. basically a drag car but i ran it around VA beach quite a bit. im into old muscle. although right now im trying to work out a deal on a porsche.
Im old school as fuck!! 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II 2 door post. I have had it since I was 15. 355ci sbc running high 10's in the quarter mile!

d3abce475b296f2e00fd54f63af41440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a 10.5 with eagle 2s

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Do you remember when American motors was around? They made Rambler, but made the Javelin and the AMX. We jacked an ugly as Javelin up to run the 11's. Cam,2.02 heads, a tarantula intake manifold with 2 holly double pump 4 barrell 650's. Sweet little sleeper. Painted it Kandy Apple Red laquer over gold undercoat.. latter in the 70's

javelin.jpg

This my '84 Z28...I did lots of upgrades crate motor/NOS/3.73 gears it has a $5000 sound system as well...LOL
Blew the motor in 2001 and it has sat in the garage ever since I started a new business that year and all my $ went to that.
23vyzjc.jpg

Do you remember when American motors was around? They made Rambler, but made the Javelin and the AMX. We jacked an ugly as Javelin up to run the 11's. Cam,2.02 heads, a tarantula intake manifold with 2 holly double pump 4 barrell 650's. Sweet little sleeper. Painted it Kandy Apple Red laquer over gold undercoat.. latter in the 70's

View attachment 1443

Total sleeper!! Love it!!

This my '84 Z28...I did lots of upgrades crate motor/NOS/3.73 gears it has a $5000 sound system as well...LOL
Blew the motor in 2001 and it has sat in the garage ever since I started a new business that year and all my $ went to that.
23vyzjc.jpg

Priorities suck!! Lmao

Everything before i got out to the UAE was pretty boring, first car here was a Porsche Cayman S Sport. Sold that after a year for my Mercedes C63 Coupe, German muscle car !
Nice! I have the CLS 550.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom