Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber

How do you know if you even need caber? I was using it every 3 days when I was on a heavy cycle : 600mg test c, 600mg deca, tbol, winny, GH, 5 sarms, some ten a, proviron ......been off that for a few months now, just on my bridge / trt : 200mg test c, 125 mg deca, 200mg primobalin, GH, provrion, sarms...

you'll start lactating when you squeeze your nipple... youll lose sex drive, you'll feel very lethargic etc... its not something you want to experience nor risk

you'll start lactating when you squeeze your nipple... youll lose sex drive, you'll feel very lethargic etc... its not something you want to experience nor risk
Yes and anything over 400mg deca a week, I would say that caber is needed without a thought. Under that dose I would play it by ear.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I think it does depend a lot on the user and a lot on the dose. I can't tell you that I can pretty much get away without caber at any dose, but it took me a long time with experimentation to figure that out. I would never recommend someone going without caber until they figure out their own bodies good enough to know how they will respond without it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This may come across as a stupid question, but how would one experiment to find out if caber is needed or not?

This is my first deca run, I'm 3 weeks in (starting on the 23rd), running 250/250 Test/Deca. I have Caber on hand just haven't started it yet, and DEFINITELY don't want man milk showing up. My first run of 500mg/wk Test only showed zero issues and I understand that nadrolones are a different beast altogether. I... Well I think I just answered my question, I'll just take my Caber and notate how I feel

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think it does depend a lot on the user and a lot on the dose. I can't tell you that I can pretty much get away without caber at any dose, but it took me a long time with experimentation to figure that out. I would never recommend someone going without caber until they figure out their own bodies good enough to know how they will respond without it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Same here, I can run 600mg of Tren a week with 0 caber needed, however I still like to use caber on nandro cycles regardless as dostinex actually makes me feel good. Anything more than 600mg consistently may require more attention to caber, but I never run a nandro higher than 600 on a consistent basis, i stick to approximately 400mg/ week Tren and 400-600mg week DECA.

This may come across as a stupid question, but how would one experiment to find out if caber is needed or not?

This is my first deca run, I'm 3 weeks in (starting on the 23rd), running 250/250 Test/Deca. I have Caber on hand just haven't started it yet, and DEFINITELY don't want man milk showing up. My first run of 500mg/wk Test only showed zero issues and I understand that nadrolones are a different beast altogether. I... Well I think I just answered my question, I'll just take my Caber and notate how I feel

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Trial and error boss, everyone is different. Some need caber at all times with even very mild nandro usage and some need none at all, same as AI. I personally need neither, but cycles are much more efficient and I feel better when I use both AI and caber on cycles. Don't forget both AI and caber also do more than just control progesterone and estrogen especially Aromasin. Which is why I still opt for both, theres so much more to it

Top Bottom