Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber

memnoch

When will it be ideal to start caber on a
1-14 sust 500
1-12 deca 200-300
1-4 dbol 30 mg

I have ai on hand and caber. Ill be taking ai eod. Would like some info on how to dose caber. Thanks for any and all info

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

When will it be ideal to start caber on a
1-14 sust 500
1-12 deca 200-300
1-4 dbol 30 mg

I have ai on hand and caber. Ill be taking ai eod. Would like some info on how to dose caber. Thanks for any and all info

Weeks 1-12 at .5 mg every three days

This will be my first run with deca should i leave it at 12 weeks or drop it down to 8

This will be my first run with deca should i leave it at 12 weeks or drop it down to 8

I wouldn't do 8... It probably won't kick in till week 6... Do the math...

Pharma Lady Rep

Deca takes a while to start working so I would go the 12 weeks. Just make sure to use the caber at 0.5mg twice per week or every three days the whole time you are on Deca

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would say that you might not need Caber. You are running test at a 2/1 ratio so the sexual sides may not appear. If they do, you could add proviron. You may not even need that. The major sides from Deca moght not even show up. Caber is strong stuff. You should certainly have it on hand but I would say to take it only if you need it.

I would say that you might not need Caber. You are running test at a 2/1 ratio so the sexual sides may not appear. If they do, you could add proviron. You may not even need that. The major sides from Deca moght not even show up. Caber is strong stuff. You should certainly have it on hand but I would say to take it only if you need it.

^ya, its one of those things better to have it on hand until people learn their bodys and what effects nandros have on them. I always have caber on hand and i still use it even tho i am not progesterone sensitive. Caber actually makes me feel good, so i use it regardless

I didn't like Caber at all... I choose to run my Deca low and not even touch Caber. To each their own...

Pharma Lady Rep

I didn't like Caber at all... I choose to run my Deca low and not even touch Caber.

Pharma Lady Rep

Its different person to person, some people cannot tolerate caber at all.. low dose nandro is a good alternative, as long as you are not progesterone sensitive

How do you know if you even need caber? I was using it every 3 days when I was on a heavy cycle : 600mg test c, 600mg deca, tbol, winny, GH, 5 sarms, some ten a, proviron ......been off that for a few months now, just on my bridge / trt : 200mg test c, 125 mg deca, 200mg primobalin, GH, provrion, sarms...

How do you know if you even need caber? I was using it every 3 days when I was on a heavy cycle : 600mg test c, 600mg deca, tbol, winny, GH, 5 sarms, some ten a, proviron ......been off that for a few months now, just on my bridge / trt : 200mg test c, 125 mg deca, 200mg primobalin, GH, provrion, sarms...

When you start lactating you should have already been on Caber. It's obviously not to big of deal for you, cause if I was running that much gear without Caber i'd have utters on my chest.

Top Bottom