Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Progressive overload...

Sounds like a complicated topic but if you have ever done sets where you increased the weight while lowering the reps you were indeed engaged in it. Of course, maintaining focus on form helps ensure the target muscles get the most out of every rep (apparently I never get tired of that F word).

But there are other ways to utilize progressive overload to create challenging routines and manifest the physique of your dreams.

Changing the speed of your reps can really increase hypertrophy. There are all kinds of variations of this; explosive positive motions with controlled negatives, using a count to slow down or speed up reps, and even pauses that don't let the tension out of the muscle are great (time under tension training being the extreme end of this approach).

Time between sets is another great way to incorporate progressive overload in your routine. Just going from 45 seconds in between sets to 30 can be awesome. Of course your weights will come down but unless your focus is powerlifting that shouldn't be a concern.

Then you have things like supersets (which I'm doing right now), giant sets, circuit training, the list goes on. Finding new ways to make lifting challenging can keep things from getting boring and always lead to changes in your physique.

With training and diet in place you can connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, get the gear for your next cycle, and take the whole thing to the next level.

So send me a PM and get to the gym...

Taking weekends off training has me looking forward to Monday mornings.

That and a whole lot of coffee gets my week off to a great start.
'
Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while considering your next cycle. Then connect with me on the Wickr me app to get your order in and get ready for next level gains.

Let's do it...

I appreciate all the Bros who have been reaching out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and to talk about their upcoming cycles.

This is out chance to set clear goals and take action to reach them. The world is going to need us to be in peak condition following the pandemic in order to support positive changes in every way. And of course, caring for our loved ones and family is that much more enjoyable when we are looking and feeling your best.

If you haven't already gotten the Wickr me app grab it sometime today and connect with me to talk about your physique goals, training, and your next cycle.

We are on this journey together...

Last edited:
Friday and time to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Now is your chance to get top quality gear with fast domestic shipping.

As always, PM me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

The time is now...

With all the chaos going on in the world today it is easy to start to wonder, "What can I do to make the world a better place?"

Answer - You can take your physique development to a whole new level.

You may wonder how creating new challenging workout routines, refining your diet, and connecting with just the right AAS cycle can contribute to not only improving your life but the world around you. Let's go with Carl Jung's collective unconscious philosophy which teaches that deep down we are all interconnected. As we awaken to our unlimited potential others begin to sense this and improve their own lives creating an upward spiral.

We have this community to find encouragement and reach out to encourage others. Connect with me here or on the Wickr app to discuss all things self development and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Monday is always a good day to plan ahead.

Time to get the gear for your bulking cycle so you can flex for all the hungry ladies, and/or gentleman (just saying), after the Covid insanity.

Spring always follows winter.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Let's do it...

So nice to see Bros making their way back to the site and getting ready for their Fall bulk cycles.

Please feel free to PM me about all things training, diet, cycles, and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

I have my Primo Spring cycle ready to go and will be maintaining my TRT, HGH protocol until then.

Just getting started...

So many of us not only back in our daily grooves but putting even more time and effort in to make up for lost time.

So I am giving everyone the green light to grab another cup of coffee and check out all the latest posts on the site. And as you start to consider your next cycle connect with me here or on the Wickr app so you can work out all the details and get your gear in hand as soon as possible.

You can pm me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list but it is even faster to use the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Enjoy your day...

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years".

Always connecting you to top quality gear, great value, and excellent customer service.

What's it going to be bulk for the fall, cut for the spring, or both?

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or connect with me on the Wckr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Never give up...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

27c57fc779eb19d088c8ac5e604c8ebd.jpg

Here is a picture of one I know many of you had fantasies about. And who could blame you. I assure you would never forget a sixteen week affair with this top of the line beauty.

So why not pm me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price and make your dreams a reality.

?Be it, don?t dream it?.

de391088edda39304b233b16a9d0ca06.jpg

Alright guys, who hasn?t had a daydream or two about twins? Check these babies out. There is nothing like 6 weeks of Winstrol to put the finishing touches on a cutting cycle.

That and all the cardio you can take.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start training like never before.

You've got this...

Last edited:
967e9e9c03101fe78da28dcd67b0bb06.jpg

Top quality Generic HGH from your reliable Domestic source. I?m six months in at 3iu a day and in the best shape of my life. Scroll back to check some photos then pm me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Just getting started...

I have a couple more weeks on my current progressive overload routine and the other morning my woman looked over and said, "Your arms are looking bigger".

Needless to say, I bagged her that night. It is so great when you get positive feedback from the one you love.

I'm going to try to entice her into the bedroom again for a Sunday afternoon romp in just a minute.

Here is hoping everyone here is enjoying their weekends, and don't forget to connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. You can PM me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Life is meant to be enjoyed...

430bc000daef3e25e3daf45f88e3c479.jpg

"You still got it Baby!", she exclaimed when we were done.

Just 1/4 of one of these and I'm good to go at a moment's notice.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

Let's do this...

Last edited:
Coming up on the end of another week and feeling appreciation for this community.

So glad to be able to post all things training, diet, and gear cycles with like minded individuals.

As always, pm me here or connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and to discuss training, cycles, whatever...

Good morning Bros. How's the coffee?

I encourage you to sit back and check out some recent posts. I put up a bunch of photos of 1 - Stop Domestic Shop products for you to check out. All our products are being regularly used and reviewed by your fellow community members, so you can purchase with confidence.

I will be getting my pre-cycle bloods done in December so I'll post those up and I noticed some on Biglexi's thread as well.

Hit me up for a price list or interactions regarding all things training, diet, and cycle related.

Enjoy the day...

And with the start of another week we are reminded of just how fleeting time can be.

Take this moment to redetermine to reach your goals and make clear plans to ensure your progress.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss workout routines, cycles, and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Life is from this moment on...

I could actually feel the Fall in the air this morning, which means - bulk time.

Get your workout routines in order and increase the food bill, it's time.

Then connect with me to design your bulk cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Never give up...

I had been maxing out the weights on my last workout design for a week or so, just letting form go on the final rep or two just to be sure. So today I started developing something new.

As always, coming in at 15-20 reps, and even then not to failure, initiating the motion in the target muscle, squeezing at the top of the motion, controlled negative, and pause before the next rep.
It will take me 6 body cycles to start to fail at 8 in my latter sets, but the only time we can make process in out physiques, and in our lives for that matter, is in the moment.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me to discuss workout designs, cycles, and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. PM me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Enjoy your training...

Top Bottom