Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Dialing in nutrition for a cut...

I'm just not very good at math, so when I have tried to come up with a clear formula to bring out definition I would end up throwing the calculator across the room and ordering out for pizza (not my most enlightened moments, but the Rock eats 7 pizzas for a cheat meal so...whatever).

The approach I use now is simple and effective. I make a point of being hungry for extended periods throughout the day. And there you have it...

I use the mirror and the scale in order to ensure I am not losing too much muscle mass while at th same time increasing definition.

New photo coming up beginning of September so stay tuned...

And meanwhile, connect with me here or on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Whether you are tweaking your cut and planning a bulk, we have everything you need...

I just watched a Doug Brignole video where he supersets chest and back starting at 50 reps each. Yea, that's a total of 100 reps in the first back to back superset.

My response?

Game on Bros!

I got this...

Not sure if anyone else here has done a really high rep workout routine but I will tell you up front, it is a whole new level of intensity.

From the get go, chest/back supersetting at 50 reps each. Yes, that's 100 reps in the first 4 minutes of training. And I'm not talking about some poor form crossfit reps (not dissing crossfit, just making an observation). These were steady, controlled reps with a pause at the bottom and at least a small squeeze at the top. 24 sets, with reps going like 50, 40, 30, 20, a couple 10's, took me about 50 minutes with 2 minutes in between each superset.

It was challenging, but just the beginning as I will eventually drop the reps down to 8 or even 6.

Adapt, improvise, and overcome...

Keep the requests coming for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists here or on the Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder.

Let's do this...

Last edited:
With the first cool mornings in late August you can't help but think about bulking.

Wearing thicker, looser clothing to stay warm gives you a great opportunity to put on the extra pounds it takes to increase muscle size.

PM me here to talk about bulking cycles or use the Wickr app for even faster responses. And make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to get your order in.

Your ideal physique awaits...

Gear is not magic.

Anyone who follows my posts has heard (heard? Whatever...) say something like this. Always in response to someone asking how much size they will gain from a cycle, or how defined they'll get. We all know, it depends on your training and diet. Quality gear and responsible cycles of course help, but they don't do the work for you.

But there I was, with the best definition ever after 3 months on 1 - Stop Domestic Shop generic HGH (check my photo on my June 1st post), and apparently I figured, "That's it! I can eat as much as I want now due to this magic elixir."

2 months later I realized, "Not so much." It's not like I went crazy, and I did get fuller, but I lost some definition. So here I am, dialing it in for a new photo at the beginning of September, and enjoying the struggle.

All 1 - Stop Domestic Shop products are top quality so you can design your cycles and order with confidence.

Connect with me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses, and watch this space.

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, so please feel free to reach out to get a copy.

I love to discuss all things training and cycling too so don't hesitate to connect with me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

Stick with your trusted source Bros. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop means;

Top quality gear

Fast domestic shipping so no customs worries

Enlightened customer service (just saying)

PM me here for the latest price list or connect with me on Wickr app for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

4e2bfaa69a840871e3b47600531e820a.jpg

1 - Stop Domestic Shop generic HGH is top quality, just like all our products. Connect with me today for the latest price list and to talk about your next cycle.

The time is now...

Cheat meals.

So your back in the gym and pushing yourself to bring back your physique. Of course, eating big is part of that but you still want to be consuming quality foods. It is easier to grab something convenient, a burger and fries for example, but if you are doing this regularly they are no longer cheat meals it's just a bad diet.

It's Sunday; plenty of time to go to the grocery store and pick up a dozen Tupperware containers and whatever protein they have on sale. Cook a couple days meals ahead of time and get them all packaged up for the week.

Then connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your next cycle.

You will be glad you did....

No doubt, the first days and even weeks the gyms were open again gym rats just couldn't get enough. Lining up outside waiting for the doors to open and moving with focus and determination through favorite exercises and routines.

But here we are, a month or so back to it and it's time to bring back all the disciplined drive it takes to achieve and maintain an outstanding physique.

#1 - Write down a clear routine and record the weight you are aiming for in your next session.

#2 - Engage with the best training partner you will ever have - the clock. 45 seconds in between sets and 2 minutes between exercises is plenty.

#3 - Leave your phone in the car. Your smart phone is dumb in the gym.

#4 - Appreciate the opportunity to train. Remember the months they were closed? Yea, me too...

We are on this journey together...

Who's designing their bulking cycles for the fall and winter?

Reach out to me to discuss your design ideas and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

We have everything you need with fast domestic shipping on all orders.

Let's do this...

Sunday morning and a chance to chill for a second and peruse bodybuilding sites.

I encourage you to grab another cup of coffee and drop back on this thread for anything worthwhile you may have missed in the semi-post-pandemic craziness that has been going on. Where your pursuits of physique development may not fit into mainstream society, here it is the norm.

We are all on this path that includes challenging workout routines, strict diets (bulking or cutting), and customized AAS cycles to reach beyond our natural, genetic limits.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or use the extra time you have today to get the Wickr me app for even faster responses (I'm buddhabuilder over there too).

Now is he time...

9b62c7f9ae9ce613d595da94a0fcae0d.jpg

f0200bca4cdb49368d1d4d255a75b158.jpg

Here we are, six months in on 1 - Stop Domestic Shop HGH at 3iu a day along with a TRT dose of Test E at 120mg a week. (Picture on bottom is most recent) I?m up about 5 pounds at looking fuller with no loss in vascularity. I?m going to continue current approach until my Spring Primo cycle that will start February 2021.

Just getting started...

I got a couple PM?s, so just to clarify, photo on top was 3 months on HGH, Second photo is six months. I?d put up the before HGH photo but that?s the only one that ever shows up on the recent posts section on Tapatalk! If you want to see it drop back to my June 1 post.

Onward Buddha...

So I had some cake to celebrate my most recent physique photo while scrolling through some other posts here when I see it; BigLexi s most recent photo!

"Put the cake down, step towards the boneless chicken breast and nobody gets hurt" I heard blaring through my head.

It is great to have comrades on this journey. It helps keep you focused.

Onward Buddha...

So I had some cake to celebrate my most recent physique photo while scrolling through some other posts here when I see it; BigLexi s most recent photo!

"Put the cake down, step towards the boneless chicken breast and nobody gets hurt" I heard blaring through my head.

It is great to have comrades on this journey. It helps keep you focused.

Onward Buddha...

Heck yea man! looking good bro, woulda loved to see that cake pic though haha!

Hey Tazz! Thanx for stopping in.

Oh yea, the cake. What's the old saying, "A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips."

It's all about the middle way...

To everyone else, thanks for checking my recent posts. You too can get some physique shots up. Just get your workout design clear, your calories dialed in, and connect me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

There is no time like the present...

Thank you for being one of the over 28,000 views this thread has had. There are a couple of other threads that have more views but if you check the dates they were started it's Years ago!

This one has only been going since December 2019.

I feel inspired to continue to challenge myself to post interesting stuff so stay tuned. I am a Mod for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop because they have top quality gear, reasonable prices, and top notch customer support, so I often times encourage Bros to contact me for recent price lists and to discuss cycle plans and workout routines. But I figure, if all I am doing is promoting products, after a while it could get kind of boring.

I want everyone with the discipline and dedication to engage in the art and science of physique development to have access to the best quality gear available. So rather then be distracted wondering about the potency of your gear, you can focus on the important stuff like training and diet.

If you did not see my physique shots I recently posted please drop back a couple days and let me know what you think.

At 57 years old I am just getting started...

Do not wait to be told you can train. (I finally remembered not to use the apostrophe)

I had the chance to run a log of Sarms.forsale S23, which I agreed to at the beginning of February with absolutely no idea what was coming. Yes, I was one of the guys standing next to the dumbbell rack declaring, "They are never going to close the gyms", the day before they did.

If anybody followed that thread they know I trained in the park (until they closed that), trained with my resistance bands my girl had (until they broke), and ended up in the middle of nowhere training with pieces of trees, body weight, and just about anything I could find.

I'd do it all again...shit, maybe I will have to...

Anyway, get your latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready for the best cycle of your life.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Do not wait...

After that last post I had so much appreciation for the gym this morning.

I am still doing opposite body part supersets and this morning was biceps/triceps. Still doing first sets of 40-50 but then going down to 6 of each. Focused controlled motions leading to super pumps.

Feel free to contact me about workout designs, cycle ideas, and the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Let's do this....

Top Bottom