napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods

The AST and ALT show very very minor toxicity. Nothing to sweat, remember a night of heavy drinking will bring your AST and ALT into the thousands a slight overdose of Asprin will bring them over 20,000 for a week. First time lifters often have there ALT elevated into the high 100s for a month. One thing I do know about and I don't know a lot is AST and ALT.

Remember AST and ALT readings are not linear meaning if the cutoff line for AST 30 and you score a 60 it doesn't mean you have double the toxicity. On the sliding scale it means that you have 1% more toxicity then normal. The British NHS is actually light years ahead of almost everybody on research on this and understanding the real readings.

We know why you have elevated AST and ALT because you where using AAS. Now after 45 days your readings where in the 500s that may suggest a problem. Right now it suggest that your liver took a beating during the cycle and is now recovering, if it keeps on falling your good, it means the liver is still doing its job and rebounding like it should.

Last edited:
The AST and ALT show very very minor toxicity. Nothing to sweat, remember a night of heavy drinking will bring your AST and ALT into the thousands a slight overdose of Asprin will bring them over 20,000 for a week. First time lifters often have there ALT elevated into the high 100s for a month. One thing I do know about and I don't know a lot is AST and ALT.

Remember AST and ALT readings are not linear meaning if the cutoff line for AST 30 and you score a 60 it doesn't mean you have double the toxicity. On the sliding scale it means that you have 1% more toxicity then normal. The British NHS is actually light years ahead of almost everybody on research on this and understanding the real readings.

We know why you have elevated AST and ALT because you where using AAS. Now after 45 days your readings where in the 500s that may suggest a problem. Right now it suggest that your liver took a beating during the cycle and is now recovering, if it keeps on falling your good, it means the liver is still doing its job and rebounding like it should.

Dude!!! U just made my day!!! Thank u. Been worried about it. Back in October they were twice of that so they r going down. I don't know how long it take for them to go down to "normal" but u know MD starts talking heavy stuff testing for hep c and all that jazz. Ur mind starts wondering so thank u for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. Saw md yesterday came clean about using which he already figured it out. He wants to check the liver first. Doing ultrasound next week. I'm sure it's fine still recovering from halo dbol and adrol. But I have been taking SARMs in pill form so I'm sure they strained the liver also. Kind of concerned about it but I'm sure that la what it is. Have to wait till end of March to see him again. I hope by then he will put me on TRT if the numbers are still low. Of anything I will go about my way. Just ordered shit load of liv 52ds and Tudca. Should be here next week I hope they will help. Any input in that matter I would welcome

It will def help, no doubt.

I ended up having the same dilemma. I got dicked around with my doc for too long trying to get legit TRT, so I finally said fuck it and decided to do my own. One day I'll get a legit script but for right now I'm fine with controlling things on my own

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's nice to have the professional opinion on your own particular situation so at the very least I'll walk away with some key take always.

Well said bro. 100% agreed.

Many get bent out of shape about liver values being out of range, but his numbers were not that bad honestly. It's also obvious as to why they were elevated and they should continue to improve the longer he is off

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you should expect to see some discrepancy with liver, kindey, cholesterol etc any time you use an oral or just steroids in general... some see it far worse than others but it will be present... even with good protection, chances are you will still still something slight... its all about how you treat it and take care of it throughout and after that determines it turning into a big problem or not... the important thing here is to always check your bloods so you KNOW exactly where an issue is and you treat it accordingly...

you should expect to see some discrepancy with liver, kindey, cholesterol etc any time you use an oral or just steroids in general... some see it far worse than others but it will be present... even with good protection, chances are you will still still something slight... its all about how you treat it and take care of it throughout and after that determines it turning into a big problem or not... the important thing here is to always check your bloods so you KNOW exactly where an issue is and you treat it accordingly...
Agreed it's a tool. I found out my cholesterol takes a beating on orals. Something I have to watch. But my cholesterol has steadly improved as time goes buy.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Dude!!! U just made my day!!! Thank u. Been worried about it. Back in October they were twice of that so they r going down. I don't know how long it take for them to go down to "normal" but u know MD starts talking heavy stuff testing for hep c and all that jazz. Ur mind starts wondering so thank u for that.

Does he know you took oral aas? Doctors basically don't think outside the box. I went to several docs when my levels where elevated. Until I met my last doc who actually asked questions and used common sense.

Agreed it's a tool. I found out my cholesterol takes a beating on orals. Something I have to watch. But my cholesterol has steadly improved as time goes buy.

very nice post earlier... you hit so many key points...

its something you need to understand when using any anabolics... numbers will be damaged, some far more than others but you just have to stay on top of it, address it, don't overdo it and realize your body can handle some things and others it simply cannot

Top Bottom