napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods

df615d686afc865c46e199127c7d4bac.jpg

All u can eat for 22 bucks!!!! Now it's a party!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what the macros look like here, lol

That is a crazy meal. Happy bday. Ur present from me shud be there soon ;)

PHURIOUS

Oh hell no....
Sushi for me goes about as far as a spicy salmon roll. That's all. You getting all exotic over there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160126/7d01a8a5b766714541ba01085a524233.jpg[/IMG
Ok dudes so there it is!!!! Test is in the toilet!!! I had a feeling. Meeting with the doc on Friday night he wants to see me. I guess liver enzymes r slightly elevated too still. I guess TRT here I come!!

9e02ac7e7c8ce91f875d9a54dc58ed88.jpg
I don't know why the pix is not loading up. Trying agin to post it

Happy birthday dude.. Your a capricorn too??? That sushi looks delicious man. I can sit there for three hours eating lol.. My birthday was on the 15th but we are celebrating this weekend.. The fams taking me to an all you can eat Korean BBQ spot Proteins and Carbo Load Brotha!

Happy birthday dude.. Your a capricorn too??? That sushi looks delicious man. I can sit there for three hours eating lol.. My birthday was on the 15th but we are celebrating this weekend.. The fams taking me to an all you can eat Korean BBQ spot Proteins and Carbo Load Brotha!

Aquarius my man!!! Ya 21 would be nice!!! That's was long time ago !!! Lol!! Can't think that far back!!!

Happy Birthday brother! forget the sushi and get yourself some sashimi! that's where its at and much healthier! LOL enjoy yourself and definitely post your bloods... i'll be happy to look at them for you bro...

Ok GD. Let hear what I have to say about that. Thanks bud!!!

alt and ast is very high brother... your not just slightly over, its pretty damn high... any alcohol use in here as well? have you used protectants with orals? you have some serious toxicity going on that needs addressed

No alcohol not really. Milk thistle was pretty much what I used and for the past two weeks or so liver aid. They are coming down actually a lot

No alcohol not really. Milk thistle was pretty much what I used and for the past two weeks or so liver aid. They are coming down actually a lot

Happy belated brother! Just wanted to reiterate the studies I read that show milk thistle downgrades androgen receptors. I'm sure there are a couple handfuls of herbs that are as good or better for liver that won't do this. Just throwing it out there. I want to try to spread that info since it's not well known.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160126/7d01a8a5b766714541ba01085a524233.jpg[/IMG
Ok dudes so there it is!!!! Test is in the toilet!!! I had a feeling. Meeting with the doc on Friday night he wants to see me. I guess liver enzymes r slightly elevated too still. I guess TRT here I come!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Damn dude, for sure get on that TRT! At your age, you are a prime candidate, and it's one of the best things I ever did. My numbers wasn't far off of yours a couple years ago when I came off of my prep cycle. I couldn't recover for shit, and went on TRT and haven't looked back since!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm looking into TRT now.. These guys were takin forever to get me in for a consult, so I had to take matters into my own hands. Just broke open some test ace yesterday.

Happy belated birthday bro

I'm looking into TRT now.. These guys were takin forever to get me in for a consult, so I had to take matters into my own hands. Just broke open some test ace yesterday.

Thanks bro. Saw md yesterday came clean about using which he already figured it out. He wants to check the liver first. Doing ultrasound next week. I'm sure it's fine still recovering from halo dbol and adrol. But I have been taking SARMs in pill form so I'm sure they strained the liver also. Kind of concerned about it but I'm sure that la what it is. Have to wait till end of March to see him again. I hope by then he will put me on TRT if the numbers are still low. Of anything I will go about my way. Just ordered shit load of liv 52ds and Tudca. Should be here next week I hope they will help. Any input in that matter I would welcome

I ended up having the same dilemma. I got dicked around with my doc for too long trying to get legit TRT, so I finally said fuck it and decided to do my own. One day I'll get a legit script but for right now I'm fine with controlling things on my own

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom