Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big cycle opinions

Francesco_111

In two weeks I will be running a cycle of testosterone cypionate, deca durabolin, trenbolone acetate, dianabol, and winstrol. The planned weeks are 16, and dosages are 500, 500, 600, 50, and 50. What are your thoughts on this one? Will I get big with such a cycle?

This is really a huge cycle you are planning, but a lot of changes are needed here. To begin with, you should never use deca and trenbolone on the same cycle, as this will be like looking for trouble with prolactin levels. Then, it is not a good thing to use dianabol and winstrol on the same cycle. You have to decide if you want to cut-get lean gains, or really bulk. Each of these objectives will require different things. In any case, you will get big with any of the two options.

I guess that I would rather want some lean gains, I have some really hard time later when I need to lose fat. Did not know about all these trouble around using deca and tren. So ig I put the cycle this way, would it be better?

16 weeks
Test cyp = 500 mgs per week
tren ace = 600 mgs per week
winstrol = 50 mgs per day

Would it be a clean cycle this way?

I guess that I would rather want some lean gains, I have some really hard time later when I need to lose fat. Did not know about all these trouble around using deca and tren. So ig I put the cycle this way, would it be better?

16 weeks
Test cyp = 500 mgs per week
tren ace = 600 mgs per week
winstrol = 50 mgs per day

Would it be a clean cycle this way?

if you want to maximize this cycle to the highest extent, i have some changes for you... you absolutely can run tren and deca together but you need lower doses... your doses are too big... a little bit of deca and/or tren goes a very long way... your dosing is just way out of line... you need to drop the more is better concept because in fact, often times, more is often far more detrimental... here is a better layout for you...

1-12 test cyp 250-350 mg week
1-12 deca 250 mg week
1-12 tren e 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 caber .5 mg every 3 days
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

if you want to maximize this cycle to the highest extent, i have some changes for you... you absolutely can run tren and deca together but you need lower doses... your doses are too big... a little bit of deca and/or tren goes a very long way... your dosing is just way out of line... you need to drop the more is better concept because in fact, often times, more is often far more detrimental... here is a better layout for you...

1-12 test cyp 250-350 mg week
1-12 deca 250 mg week
1-12 tren e 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 caber .5 mg every 3 days
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

This cycle looks much cleaner now. However, there is one thing I would change - drop the nolva from the PCT. The problem with tren and deca is that they can increase prolactin levels, and nolvadex tends to increase prolactin receptors more sensitive. Therefore, it is not a good idea to mix in those compounds, as you may get prolactin related problems. It is better to be safe than sorry.

This cycle looks much cleaner now. However, there is one thing I would change - drop the nolva from the PCT. The problem with tren and deca is that they can increase prolactin levels, and nolvadex tends to increase prolactin receptors more sensitive. Therefore, it is not a good idea to mix in those compounds, as you may get prolactin related problems. It is better to be safe than sorry.

yes its definitely possible but only when ran in conjunction with one another and then you are completely spot on... i have never once encountered nor experienced an issue after a two week ester clearance with novla involved but IN NO CIRCUMSTANCE whatsoever should you ever run them in conjunction with one another... you are asking for big problems this way...

Dylan, your cycle looks nice, but do you think I will get good results with such low dosages? Thanks for the tip with nolva and trenbolone - I did not know about the problems they can create together.

Dylan, your cycle looks nice, but do you think I will get good results with such low dosages? Thanks for the tip with nolva and trenbolone - I did not know about the problems they can create together.
Low dosages??? Dylan laid out a strong cycle for you. If you can't make gains on that you need to fix your diet or workout routine.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're asking "will I get big?" or "will I get results?" the answer is usually no. If you have to ask, etc.

What's your training & cycle history? Stats?

If you're asking "will I get big?" or "will I get results?" the answer is usually no. If you have to ask, etc.

What's your training & cycle history? Stats?

I like this!
And there's nothing "low" about those dosages. I agree, having your stats and history will help dial this cycle in. Sorry if you've mentioned it before, those of us from AR will need time to get to know everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend only using the winny at the end and no other orals. I'm on 750mg test, 400mg tren ace, 300mg deca right now 3 weeks in. I will tell you at first I had dbol for the front end. After only 2 days I had to take it out. I felt like it was just too much for my body and took the proper measures and removed it. Felt a lot better. Go on the low end to start and you can always adjust if needed.

Dylan is spot on. Doses of Deca and Tren that are so aggressive will send you on a spiral. You will grow....... If you even feel like going to the gym. Those 2 will wear you out man. Follow the lower dosed, we'll balanced cycle that he recommended and you will not only be just as strong but you will feel good enough day to day to want to go the gym and push yourself hard when you are there. Less is more. You will grow more with less.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

In two weeks I will be running a cycle of testosterone cypionate, deca durabolin, trenbolone acetate, dianabol, and winstrol. The planned weeks are 16, and dosages are 500, 500, 600, 50, and 50. What are your thoughts on this one? Will I get big with such a cycle?
Oh bro...you are looking for deca dick and some prolactin problems here. Deca at 500 and tren at 600 is a whoping 1100mgs of nandrolones. That is a dick killer!
Then 100mgs per day of orals banging your liver around. How about 500 test/400 deca. Jumpstart for 4 weeks with dbol and finish the cycle by adding winny in the last 4 weeks.
No need to hurt yourself in order to get big!

Oh bro...you are looking for deca dick and some prolactin problems here. Deca at 500 and tren at 600 is a whoping 1100mgs of nandrolones. That is a dick killer!
Then 100mgs per day of orals banging your liver around. How about 500 test/400 deca. Jumpstart for 4 weeks with dbol and finish the cycle by adding winny in the last 4 weeks.
Very good point... Very good advice!

Jake made a solid point to you OP. Your going way over board with those two and your wee wee gonna suffer. Not to mention you might end up breast feeding if your not carefull. Cut it down and go with what Dylan recomend to make sure your getting what you desire and staying safe.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Those dosages are far from low. Those are adequate dosages for great gains and manageable side effects. Nandrolones in general (Deca and Tren) are extremely powerful, and a little bit goes a long way. There is absolutely no need to run high doses of either compound

I really like this strategy as well. Great advice!

Dylan has given very reasonable dosages. Don't rely solely on steroids to grow. You will also need to eat enough, and train hard. If you will do these two things, you will definitely grow like a beast at those dosages.

^I agree with Jake on this.. Spot on advice bro,

Top Bottom