Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big cycle opinions

Dylan laid out a nice cycle for you and yes you can and will make gains on this. low doses can do wonders in most cases you have so many other things to worry about than compounds like rest, diet, training. I look forward to following your log if you decide to do one. It will certainly help others and allow us to weigh in on your progress etc

Dylan, your cycle looks nice, but do you think I will get good results with such low dosages? Thanks for the tip with nolva and trenbolone - I did not know about the problems they can create together.

no, i dont think you will i KNOW you will... one of the biggest mistakes when running cycles is living by the "more is better" concept.. TRUST ME, i have ran these all at this dose as have MANY and not only will you get huge gains but also avoid so many of the general side effects you are sure to get with higher doses... keying in on the right dosing is imperative for health and sustainability... if you want to make gains, avoid many sides and also keep gains and recover properly you need responsible doses... trust me, 250 mg of deca is far more aggressive than you understand... when you go too high, you generally only experience adverse effects as opposed to the strong ones you should be receiving... run it the way i laid it out and you will be more than happy... i assure you bro

More means more sides. With lower more balanced doses you get to grow without all of the crap that comes along with high doses. Getting to the point of diminishing returns requires much less product than many think.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I'm considering deca on my next run, I would love to see how you respond to this dosing protocol.

i can't say enough good things about deca... i could go on and on... the key is the lower dosing there... you can cut out ALL the shit associated with deca from the prolactin, the nasty shutdown, the water, etc... you get the VERY BEST OF it in the 150-250 range... trust me, nandrolones are serious... they are extremely strong and a little bit of deca and tren goes a very long way...

One important truth that many fail to understand, is that you got to find your sweetspot, and follow it. There is no need to use extreme dosages of steroids, as they will not give you all the benefits they can. Even with steroids, you will lift only as much, as you can, so you got to use the steroids with the according dosages. Once you start lifting like the Mr. Olympias do, then you can go for these crazy dosages, as you will be able to lift much more, and will have a better use of steroids.

no, i dont think you will i KNOW you will... one of the biggest mistakes when running cycles is living by the "more is better" concept.. TRUST ME, i have ran these all at this dose as have MANY and not only will you get huge gains but also avoid so many of the general side effects you are sure to get with higher doses... keying in on the right dosing is imperative for health and sustainability... if you want to make gains, avoid many sides and also keep gains and recover properly you need responsible doses... trust me, 250 mg of deca is far more aggressive than you understand... when you go too high, you generally only experience adverse effects as opposed to the strong ones you should be receiving... run it the way i laid it out and you will be more than happy... i assure you bro
Well said dylan. You don't need high doses to get great results

Thanks everyone for the input. I am sorry that I could not participate in the discussion as much as I would like to. Had some problems on my job, so my mind was completely in a different place. In such case, I will start searching for my perfect dosage, and will build up till I find it. Will follow Dylan's cycle to the letter. Initially I had doubts about all these SARMS, as I wasn't sure if I could afford all of them, but now with the 40 % discounts on pure essence, I will surely get them all. Thank you all for the really nice insights. If I will sort the problems at work I will try to make a log of the cycle, so I will keep you updated.

I personally wouldnt run deca and tren together, not just because of the prolactin buildup but also because I get opposing results from the two... if it were me I would decide my goals and then pick one

Thanks everyone for the input. I am sorry that I could not participate in the discussion as much as I would like to. Had some problems on my job, so my mind was completely in a different place. In such case, I will start searching for my perfect dosage, and will build up till I find it. Will follow Dylan's cycle to the letter. Initially I had doubts about all these SARMS, as I wasn't sure if I could afford all of them, but now with the 40 % discounts on pure essence, I will surely get them all. Thank you all for the really nice insights. If I will sort the problems at work I will try to make a log of the cycle, so I will keep you updated.

You have a great mindset going into this bossman, please don't hesitate to ask even if it sounds like a stupid question. Be safe.

Awesome to hear brother. I'm glad you got all of the information you needed. Will be looking forward to that log once you get it started!

Dylan, your cycle looks nice, but do you think I will get good results with such low dosages? Thanks for the tip with nolva and trenbolone - I did not know about the problems they can create together.

Yeah those aren't low doses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very wise decision bro... i would highly recommend going this route... im always here to help... running a log would be helpful to not only everyone here but also to you so you can keep close track of everything and learn from what your doing on a continuous basis...

Top Bottom