bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BEWARE of HIPOCAMPUS! Not reliable ...no communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

buen

Banned
After placing several orders in the past with Hipo... now he is unresponsive unreliable and doesn't reply to emails

I was going to be in the USA for 1 week over thanksgiving holiday. It's hard to get stuff through custom in my home country... so I took the opportunity to Order caber from Hipo with express shipping to the US and a note that said the package must arrive before Nov 26
Next day Hipp confirmed my order and he sent payment instructions with included $55 for express shipping
I sent payment the same day

When my package didn't arrive on the 26th I emailed hipo... no response... so I emailed him again 2 days later
He finally responded on Dec 1st..saying there is no express shipping on Stoa products and my caber had been shipped.. just wait... but I had already left the country
I wrote back immediately telling him this and asked him to reship to my home country(even though it was risky going thru customs).. after SIX DAYS I still had not heard from him so I emailed him AGIAN!
2.5 days ago I sent him this email
And STILL no Response

I'm shocked that you have failed to address this problem..and that you have not even the courtesy to respond to my emails..it's been 6 days!!
The facts are:
I ordered from you express delivery with the caveat that it needed to arrive by 26 Nov
YOU CONFIRMED THIS ORDER
When the order didn't arrive ...I emailed you...It took 2 emails from me before you even responded
Your response was..pretty much..tough luck..check the web site..no express shipping on Stoa...
If that was the case WHY DID YOU CONFIRM MY ORDER? WHY DID YOU CHARGE ME FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING ? WHY DID YOU SHIP THE ORDER KNOWING IT WOULD NOT ARRIVE BY 26 Nov????

I did everything right..you are the one that has made the mistakes..it is up to YOU to correct them

I emailed you 6 days ago explaining that I was no longer at the shipping address and asked you please reship to my permanent address in Indonesia
6 DAYS >NO RESPONSE FROM YOU! WTF
Is this your customer service????
I hate to do it but you are forcing me to report your lack of responsibility to the forums and message boards

So BEWARE ... we've seen it happen over and over... a good source gone bad

Last edited:
After placing several orders in the past with Hipo... now he is unresponsive unreliable and doesn't reply to emails

I was going to be in the USA for 1 week over thanksgiving holiday. It's hard to get stuff through custom in my home country... so I took the opportunity to Order caber from Hipo with express shipping to the US and a note that said the package must arrive before Nov 26
Next day Hipp confirmed my order and he sent payment instructions with included $55 for express shipping
I sent payment the same day

When my package didn't arrive on the 26th I emailed hipo... no response... so I emailed him again 2 days later
He finally responded on Dec 1st..saying there is no express shipping on Stoa products and my caber had been shipped.. just wait... but I had already left the country
I wrote back immediately telling him this and asked him to reship to my home country(even though it was risky going thru customs).. after SIX DAYS I still had not heard from him so I emailed him AGIAN!
2.5 days ago I sent him this email
And STILL no Response

I'm shocked that you have failed to address this problem..and that you have not even the courtesy to respond to my emails..it's been 6 days!!
The facts are:
I ordered from you express delivery with the caveat that it needed to arrive by 26 Nov
YOU CONFIRMED THIS ORDER
When the order didn't arrive ...I emailed you...It took 2 emails from me before you even responded
Your response was..pretty much..tough luck..check the web site..no express shipping on Stoa...
If that was the case WHY DID YOU CONFIRM MY ORDER? WHY DID YOU CHARGE ME FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING ? WHY DID YOU SHIP THE ORDER KNOWING IT WOULD NOT ARRIVE BY 26 Nov????

I did everything right..you are the one that has made the mistakes..it is up to YOU to correct them

I emailed you 6 days ago explaining that I was no longer at the shipping address and asked you please reship to my permanent address in Indonesia
6 DAYS >NO RESPONSE FROM YOU! WTF
Is this your customer service????
I hate to do it but you are forcing me to report your lack of responsibility to the forums and message boards

So BEWARE ... we've seen it happen over and over... a good source gone bad

Hi Buen

How are you doing?

You know you are not explaining things here as they were and it really kills me the fact that I need to stop to explain them again to you. In public now.

You had placed two order from us (March and early November) as as far as I know everything was delivered without any issue in the country where you live. You had stated customs are very hard there (and we know it) and even that your package arrived to your hands without problems.

In November the 16th you placed another order from us. Here things are not exactly as you mentioned in your original post as payment details where sent to you immediately after you completed the checking out in the store. It also happens to all the customers that select the payment method you had selected: payment details are being sent automatically so no one in the team had seen your order between you confirming your order and the payment details sent few seconds after it´s done.

You had sent the payment the day after you had received the payment instruction (not the same day). As it was weekend, your payment was collected on Monday the 21st. The day after, following our regular shipping procedures, your order was dispatched and your tracking number was provided to you.

So the facts so far are:

1) You know we are shipping from abroad.
2) You know how long shipment usually takes.
3) Your payment for your order was received 5 days after you had placed your order.
4) Your order was shipped to the address you had provided us.

As you also stated, you had selected "Express shipping".

In our site, in the Payment and Shipment page, you can clearly see:

4.- Express shipping: It applies to the products listed in the categories: Alpha Pharma, Atlas Pharma, British Dispensary, La-Pharma, Lifetech-Pharma, Thaiger Pharma and Unigen. This option will allow us to deliver your orders within 72 working hours in the USA / Canada / UK / Europe and the rest of the world.

Usually when a customer selects this shipping procedure without ordering any of those brands I´m creating a coupon for the difference in the shipping price.

You wrote an address knowing that you wont be there by the date you may receive your package, which is not my responsability.

I guess any other person would had sent an email saying "Hey, I´m about to order again from you but I´ll wont be in the house after Nov the 26th. Do you think it´s possible to receive my package there before that date" to which, for sure, I had answered you "I´m afraid we can not guaranteed any delivery day for your order as once it´s being shipped it depends on the courier company".

So until here the explanation about the issue with the shipping and the dates you mixed up.

Now let´s talk about communication. Allow me to copy the head of the first email you had sent me and my answer:

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 1:07 PM
To:
Subject: Re: Your Hipocampus.me order from November 16, 2016 is complete

Hi XXXXX

Your order was shipped to the address you had provided us.

As you can see in the site, express shipping doenst apply to the Stoa Lab brand. the package should be with you in the next days. It was dispatched using the tracking number XXXXXXXX.

Thanks.

Hipo

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 02:31:47 +0000, xxxxx xxxxx wrote:
I never received this order
Can you please trace it?

You sent me and email in November the 30th at 2:37 am and I had replied to it in November the 30th at 1:07 pm. Less than 12 hours.

After that you had sent me another email assuming I may reship your package and bla bla bla that, you are right, I didnt even bother to answer you. Basically because you were lying when you said that the shipping procedures that I had copied here werent listed in the site.

On the other hand, in this second email you has also told me that no one will be in the address to pick the package. Your order was delivered there four days ago. I suggest you to contact them and ask them to put the envelope in another one and write your proper address.

I´m afraid to say that so clear but in my opinion I had nothing to apologize about in this case. You ordered something and I had prove it was sent to you. Discreetly and safe as usual.

I have no inconveniences by solving any issue that appears due to my fault or any of my team ones.

I´m sorry for the long post, but I think a proper explanation was due.

Hipocampus.me

Last edited:
I know how frustrating and "intense" it can be relying on international sources, but they all do a good job shipping out to us. The problem I see here is trying to change landing address mid-flight which we all know is risky and careless. If you knew that you had a time line, you should have ordered it wayyy before hand or just waited until you got home.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Hi Buen

After that you had sent me another email assuming I may reship your package and bla bla bla that, you are right, I didnt even bother to answer you. Basically because you were lying when you said that the shipping procedures that I had copied here werent listed in the site.

On the other hand, in this second email you has also told me that no one will be in the address to pick the package. Your order was delivered there four days ago. I suggest you to contact them and ask them to put the envelope in another one and write your proper address.

this is why you aren't a trusted source...sums up your customer service policy..you didn't even bother to reply...letting me hang for a week
I never said the shipping procedures weren't listed on the site...It wasn't listed in the product description or on order page (I would have had to specificly navigate to the shipping procedure page) ...
YOU CONFIRMED MY ORDER AS EXPRESS SHIPPING...YOU ALSO COLLECTED AND EXPRESS SHIPPING FEE!! why do you think I would need to go looking for some obscure other page???

As per my order ..it was CLEAR it needed to arrive before 26 NOV...when you KNEW it wouldn't arrive by that date...the ball was in your court
YOU had the option of emailing me and asking what I wanted or just canceling the order
What you did do was take my money AND an EXPRESS shipping fee.... leaving me in the dark with no options

So shovel your CALLING ME A LAIR up your ass!

I'm happy to post the whole email chain between us...the ONLY communication from you was 1 email on Nov 30th (4 days AFTER the date I specifically stated the order need to be delivered by).... telling me you had shipped the order and to wait
99i8ev.jpg

Hey guys take this to a PM...posting this info out in the site is BS and helps out in know way shape or form.....

sure it does..it speaks exactly to how a source on this board treats problems...people need to know who they are dealing with

calling a client a liar and publicly admitting to not responding to emails
That is HIPOCAMPUS customer service and it need to have some light shone on it

I know how frustrating and "intense" it can be relying on international sources, but they all do a good job shipping out to us. The problem I see here is trying to change landing address mid-flight which we all know is risky and careless. If you knew that you had a time line, you should have ordered it wayyy before hand or just waited until you got home.

#TeamDreamCrusher

there was no changing landing address mid-flight..I ordered express shipping..was billed for express shipping and included a separate note stating I need the package no later than 26th Nov...I RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER ON THIS EXACT ORDER!

the only change of address came AFTER package didn't arrive and I requested it be reshipped to my permanent address

Please stop posting this info. It's dangerous and is not a professional move by EITHER party. Please keep it between email or PM.

#TeamDreamCrusher

This cracks me up. Who is hippo ? Amazon prime? From international mail? Shit gets delayed using usps right now during holidays and you expect your shit from another country on an exact date or before. Nice dreaming , should have just sent a pm . He's obviously not a scammer and is providing plenty of answers for the whole board to see. Way to make him look bad on the board buen, nice move .

he is a scammer...he confirmed the order and time frame, charged for express shipping ..he didn't even ship the order until after the date I needed the package to be delivered
if the order didn't arrive because of the carrier I wouldn't be saying anything
It was all up to Hipo...he fucked up

he stated his website says no express shipping BUT HE BILLED ME FOR and COLLECTED FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING

IF THAT"S NOT SHADY I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS

a simple email stating he couldn't ship my order express would of ended it..but NO..he sent an order for payment of express shipping..collected the money..then says..hey "read the fine print"

Last edited:
Hey guys take this to a PM...posting this info out in the site is BS and helps out in know way shape or form.....
Hey bro. Karl somehow found me on instagram. Kid scares the sheet out of me

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Please keep it between email or PM.

#TeamDreamCrusher

trust me I tried..I sent him emails which he admits he ignored
I sent another email asking him to respond or I'd be forced to take it to the boards...he shine that one on also
I'll post copies of it if you like...HIPO wrote a total of 1 email..a copy of it he already posted...NO OTHER COMMUNICATION FROM HIM
I TRIED TO KEEP IT PRIVATE>>>BUT HIPO JUST SHINED IT ON..so let the shit fly and people can see what to expect from him if god forbid they ever have a problem

Sorry for your frustration Buen.

I've placed several orders and I don't have anything but good things to say with hippo. Been very happy with everything I got.

thanks Red...that what's so fucking infuriating...I'VE placed many successful orders with him in the past

but HE fucked up..ignored me ..then had the balls to call me a liar...man..you have no idea..I'm NOT the guy to accuse of that

He's not man enough to admit his mistakes....hell ..how can any customer have faith in him when he readily admits he ignored my emails
seriously...he NEVER responded in the least....1 email after the fact saying check the fine print ..no offer of refund for over charged shipping..no nothing...hell ..even if he said fuck off it would of been something..he just flat out ignored the problem until I brought it to the board

I guess it sucks for you buen. I also ordered Caber from Hippo and they were awesome. Got it in a week no problems. Sorry to say but the fact you live in Indonesia and you needed your stuff quick is not they way to do business when it comes to fear. The way it usually works is you sit tight and wait for your order. Stuff happens and an order that would take a week sometimes takes a month. U should know that going in. Especially when it comes with this business. If u don't have the time or patience to wait don't order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom