bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BEWARE of HIPOCAMPUS! Not reliable ...no communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Buen owes hipo an apology.

REALLY???
..I had a confirmed order for express shipping. Hipo billed and collected for express shipping..HE DID NOT SHIP EXPRESS
When the package didn't arrive as stated on my order..I emailed him asking to plz track my package

I sent him 2 emails before he even responded..His only response ...express shipping isn't available on Stoa products....Why then did he collect express shipping fees???
AS he had not as yet even sent the order.....I sent him another email suggesting he ship to an alternate address because I would no longer be at the original shipping address

He failed to respond to this email..so AFTER 6 DAYS I emailed him AGAIN!...again..I received no response from HIPO...
Sooo... ONCE AGAIN I asked him to please respond or I would be forced to post his lack of customer service on the forum
NO RESPONSE FROM HIPO !!!
So I posted

5 emails from me....1 email from HIPO

HIPO Never said he was sorry for "mistakenly" collecting express shipping fee of $55
Never offered to refund or credit the unjustified fee
Never responded to multiple emails...I call that irresponsible and unreliable

So..you tell me..who owes who an apology???

BTW..the address that HIPO actually shipped to..long after I was no longer there..is an empty house..it won't be occupied again until June
So..I've had NO WAY to retrieve the package

buen I'm gonna PM Hipo and ask him to reship your order using my rep pay to fulfill it. I don't know how that'll go and please don't go firing off some verbal attack against him because I'm responding. This is getting old and honestly elevates my bp literally. What was your order number so he can, if he chooses to do so, put the order together and reship it. This is my final attempt at rectifying this as I am worn mentally. Thank you buen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom