napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best sarms to use with deca cycle

Moparshawn79

Ok guy in running a deca cycle at 400 mg a week of deca and 350 mg of test a week. Looking to add a sarm to the stack. Just not sure wich one would stack the best to get the most I can from this cycle. Any recommendations please

Moparshawn79 said:
Ok guy in running a deca cycle at 400 mg a week of deca and 350 mg of test a week. Looking to add a sarm to the stack. Just not sure wich one would stack the best to get the most I can from this cycle. Any recommendations please

U can use several of them. I think GW is a good one

Re: RE: Best sarms to use with deca cycle

Moparshawn79 said:
You could honestly use any of them brother. That's the great thing about sarms. They are so versatile that anything can be stacked and they all have different attributes and strengths.

Judging by your cycle, I'm guessing your goal is to add mass. The first sarm I would recommend adding is LGD at 1g per day. That will help you add leanass and strength. I would also recommend adding in GW at 2g per day to make the cycle cleaner and to limit fat gain. Then to top it off I would add in S4 the last 8-12 weeks of the cycle at 50mg per day to help clean up your gains, and get harder and more vascular. It makes a great finisher

Re: RE: Best sarms to use with deca cycle

RickRock said:
Moparshawn79 said:
You could honestly use any of them brother. That's the great thing about sarms. They are so versatile that anything can be stacked and they all have different attributes and strengths.

Judging by your cycle, I'm guessing your goal is to add mass. The first sarm I would recommend adding is LGD at 1g per day. That will help you add leanass and strength. I would also recommend adding in GW at 2g per day to make the cycle cleaner and to limit fat gain. Then to top it off I would add in S4 the last 8-12 weeks of the cycle at 50mg per day to help clean up your gains, and get harder and more vascular. It makes a great finisher

Rick, them doses right?

Moparshawn79 said:

I am happy to fix this all for you... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? whats your main goal from the cycle? what else are you planning on running?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Best sarms to use with deca cycle

cmb5017 said:
RickRock said:
Moparshawn79 said:

Rick, them doses right?

I just realized I somehow messed that up. That was supposed to be 10mg LGD per day and 20mg GW per day. Sorry about that brother. Sometimes typing from my phone things get cut off lol

Lol I figured it was a typo. ..either that or ur using Boston Lloyds protocol :mrgreen:

Top Bottom