napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best cycle/sarms for a football player!?

So how long do you think the detection time is?

As for detection times, I'm not real versed on that because I've never had to worry about an AAS test. However, I will tell you that detection times are much longer than clearance times because of the metabolites in the compounds, and anytime you are a drug tested athlete it's a very big risk using AAS if you are tested

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hello,
Wondering what would be the best steroid cycle or sarm cycle for a football player?.
Basically, anything that makes you run faster(most importantly), jump higher and become all around more explosive!
Thanks in advance!

Id say testosterone and winstrol. As far as aas. But most importantly you want to stop about 30-60 days atleast before your combine or workout. So that its clear. But atleast 60 days. So run it all now and then get off.

PHURIOUS

Oh ok I see.... So I have Sus500, proviron, Anavar, RAD140, SR9009, S4 and GW501516. How do I stack this?... Do I do them all together or do I do AAS 1st or SARMS 1st?... Somebody help me with stacking these compounds.
Thanks in Advance!

I was thinking test and Winstrol also, but I've read that Winstrol really dries up your joints and I really can't risk that, knowing I'm going to be running a lot of hills, cutting and sprinting!

I was thinking test and Winstrol also, but I've read that Winstrol really dries up your joints and I really can't risk that, knowing I'm going to be running a lot of hills, cutting and sprinting!

then you dont want anavar of all things... anavar gives excruciating pumps and will be a huge detriment to your cardio training... if your using mk2866 with winstrol, it will combat the issue... why are you running sust instead of just one estered test? im personally not a fan whatsoever of the mixed esters but thats up to you man... here's the stack to run with sust in there although i would change it out for test cyp...

1-12 sust 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

then you dont want anavar of all things... anavar gives excruciating pumps and will be a huge detriment to your cardio training... if your using mk2866 with winstrol, it will combat the issue... why are you running sust instead of just one estered test? im personally not a fan whatsoever of the mixed esters but thats up to you man... here's the stack to run with sust in there although i would change it out for test cyp...

1-12 sust 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I REALLY appreciate the help Dylan and I chose Sus because a Pharmacom rep, told me it would help with my football goals -____-
So I guess I'll buy Test Cyp instead then!... How come Cyp is better than Sus?... I'm new to all this, so I love learning about all this lol

How come Cyp is better than Sus?

I'm not Dylan but he's saying that you're better off using a long ester rather than a mixed ester. Test C is a long ester so you have an idea of how long its half life is going to be vs. Sust which is a combination and its half life is dependent on how the blend was made.

I'm not Dylan but he's saying that you're better off using a long ester rather than a mixed ester. Test C is a long ester so you have an idea of how long its half life is going to be vs. Sust which is a combination and its half life is dependent on how the blend was made.

yes, this is exactly right... sust is no stronger than any other test... its just a mix of esters, which im not a fan of whatsoever... im not saying its not good at all, because it is, but my preference is to stick with one ester for consistency and stability throughout... i would go with test cyp for sure...

yes, this is exactly right... sust is no stronger than any other test... its just a mix of esters, which im not a fan of whatsoever... im not saying its not good at all, because it is, but my preference is to stick with one ester for consistency and stability throughout... i would go with test cyp for sure...

Oh ok I see.... By the way, can the pure essence clomids, aromasin, nolv, etc can be used for PCT for AAS also? Or it's only for SARMS?

sarmsx.com is formerly pure essence and that is the best of the best. you do realize this may show up on a piss test so you want to come off of it about 2 months or so before any nfl or ncaa test

If you have to clean your system out prior to possible urine testing why not run a cycle of gear? I've dabbled with peptides, research chems (SARMS) and yes, they do work IMO, but why wouldn't you just run some short ester gear that'll increase your athletic performance and add some size as well so you pass both the performance and eyeball tests? There are plenty of compounds out that you can flush out in a matter of weeks. Or you could simply go the HGH route as I believe there are no means of detection in conjunction with say anavar/test c which will disperse out your body fairly quickly. Correct me if I'm wrong about the HGH detection.

I REALLY appreciate the help Dylan and I chose Sus because a Pharmacom rep, told me it would help with my football goals -____-
So I guess I'll buy Test Cyp instead then!... How come Cyp is better than Sus?... I'm new to all this, so I love learning about all this lol

your going to love this cycle bro... please make sure to keep us updated on everything because many will be quite intrigued...

I most definitely will keep y'all updated but I'm not going to be able to start this in awhile because I just realized there's a lot of shit extra I have to buy from your list of compounds lol... By the way, what is a cycle assist?... I apologize for the multiple questions!.

I most definitely will keep y'all updated but I'm not going to be able to start this in awhile because I just realized there's a lot of shit extra I have to buy from your list of compounds lol... By the way, what is a cycle assist?... I apologize for the multiple questions!.

protection for orals... just get on google and type in CEL cycle assist and you will have plenty of options to buy

Top Bottom