napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone here ran GW and SR9009 together?

On that stack right now and I'm loving it
You can really notice the endurance increase, for me noticing more vascularity, looking leaner, maintaining strength.

they are rather two very different things.

gw is true PED. It'll boost your workouts to another level. But its stealth, you'll be working out, and towards the end you'll think "Hey shouldnt I be be out of gas" and you realize you arent and go further.

SR is largely for fat loss. I havent found it to be a workout booster.

thats such a bomb ass stack bro.. ive ran them together several times... for fat burning, endurance, staying anti catabolic, increasing good cholesterol and lowering the bad, metabolic correction and enhancement and much more... i LOVE the stack... you would not require a pct with these two ran together as they are both non suppressive... you can run them 16 weeks at a time and take 2-3 weeks off and start again...

here is the link to the stack you want to purchase... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121&search=endurance

These are my two favorite sarms to pair together. On gw you have increased endurance and fat burn, but with the Sr ran with it the endurance increase is phenomenal! Also adding the Sr speeds up metabolism so paired with something that is already helping you burn fat just makes it even better. These are 2 that I will always choose to run. PluS the gw really helped my low hdl levels go up and brought my ldl down by 18 points.

In the zone killin' it!

These are my two favorite sarms to pair together. On gw you have increased endurance and fat burn, but with the Sr ran with it the endurance increase is phenomenal! Also adding the Sr speeds up metabolism so paired with something that is already helping you burn fat just makes it even better. These are 2 that I will always choose to run. PluS the gw really helped my low hdl levels go up and brought my ldl down by 18 points.

In the zone killin' it!

i was waiting for your response because i know this is your favorite combo! thanks for the input!

Yw! Definitely my favorites!! I don't think I'll ever do a cycle again without them lol
absolutely... i definitely never run a stack without GW, thats a given but SR fits into any stack you run as well with huge benefits...

they are rather two very different things.

gw is true PED. It'll boost your workouts to another level. But its stealth, you'll be working out, and towards the end you'll think "Hey shouldnt I be be out of gas" and you realize you arent and go further.

SR is largely for fat loss. I havent found it to be a workout booster.

You didnt feel like the SR9009 helped with endurance much?

You didnt feel like the SR9009 helped with endurance much?
you have to understand something... GW is so strong with endurance that nothing is going to compare to it, not even sr9009 and if you are stacking them and you are used to gw, then you wont see as much endurance but trust me, it is present... it is not as profound as gw in that regard...

let me know if you have any further questions... you wont find anything that compares when it comes to endurance enhancement...

I am running GW right now but contemplating if its worth adding SR9009 or not. Or just buy more GW for my next cycle as it is much cheaper. Theres a fair amount of people who say they did not notice too much of a difference running both GW and SR9009 with most if not all saying to just run GW and buy more of it... So i'm looking for people who has run both and say they felt it boost it even more.

I am running GW right now but contemplating if its worth adding SR9009 or not. Or just buy more GW for my next cycle as it is much cheaper. Theres a fair amount of people who say they did not notice too much of a difference running both GW and SR9009 with most if not all saying to just run GW and buy more of it... So i'm looking for people who has run both and say they felt it boost it even more.
I have ran the gw alone. I have ran the gw in the triple stack, I have ran the gw in with the triple stack and addition of sr, and most recently the gw and sr together.

The gw definitely gives me a boost of energy and increases my cardio. My main area I see spike is in my sprints and the ability to complete more sets when lifting.

I have short legs so I usually sprint about 7.5 for a minute on. When I add the gw I can go about 8.5 for a minute on. And I repeat for about 20 mins. With gw and sr I had the ability to push my sprinting out for a minute over 10 mph. For 2 minutes straight at a speed of 9.

Another thing I was able to do while taking gw and sr twice a week I pulled in a routine of 300 jumping Jacks 200 squats 300 ball crunches and 100 push ups.

So for me I will always stack these two together. Will I use gw without sr no doubt but I really like the sr. I'm a girl so my results may be a little different then some of the guys here idk or maybe some who have used it wasn't dosing it right at the 2-3 hour mark. But that's what I've experienced so far. I also think that everyone may experience the increase in endurance differently, it gives you the boost but you also have to be willing to push yourself to see how far you can expand.

MissBizz

I have ran the gw alone. I have ran the gw in the triple stack, I have ran the gw in with the triple stack and addition of sr, and most recently the gw and sr together.

The gw definitely gives me a boost of energy and increases my cardio. My main area I see spike is in my sprints and the ability to complete more sets when lifting.

I have short legs so I usually sprint about 7.5 for a minute on. When I add the gw I can go about 8.5 for a minute on. And I repeat for about 20 mins. With gw and sr I had the ability to push my sprinting out for a minute over 10 mph. For 2 minutes straight at a speed of 9.

Another thing I was able to do while taking gw and sr twice a week I pulled in a routine of 300 jumping Jacks 200 squats 300 ball crunches and 100 push ups.

So for me I will always stack these two together. Will I use gw without sr no doubt but I really like the sr. I'm a girl so my results may be a little different then some of the guys here idk or maybe some who have used it wasn't dosing it right at the 2-3 hour mark. But that's what I've experienced so far. I also think that everyone may experience the increase in endurance differently, it gives you the boost but you also have to be willing to push yourself to see how far you can expand.

MissBizz

1472652242-brian-jaw-drop.jpg....................................Shit did not work ,,,,,,mouth is to drop open ,,,,,anyway

ALL I CAN SAY IS AWESOME with my mouth dropping open

Last edited:
How was it?

Compared to only running one of them.

Thanks

I had ran GW solo many times over the past few years and always loved it. This summer I added in SR9009 to stack with GW for the first time, and it really did take things to a whole new level. My fat loss was incredible, and the endurance was insane. I was losing bodyfat like crazy and during my training sessions I never wanted to stop

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

as you can see, sr9009 takes things to another level, enhancing everything to an even higher extent... its up to you where you go with it but its highly recommended to stack them together...

Hello everyone. First post on any thread in this form. I had some questions about the stack in particular. I am soaking up the information big time. Thanks for all the input.

Top Bottom