napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone here ran GW and SR9009 together?

I've run them together and the results really are incredible. I run gw and my aerobic work and endurance are great, then I add Sr and the weight just comes off. I love those 2 together.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

I've run them together and the results really are incredible. I run gw and my aerobic work and endurance are great, then I add Sr and the weight just comes off. I love those 2 together.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk
i already know how much you love sr... i know you had a really good experience with it... thanks for sharing brother

So I ordered the 8 week endurance stack to get an idea of SR.

I was thinking 25mg ED

Thoughts?

So I ordered the 8 week endurance stack to get an idea of SR.

I was thinking 25mg ED

Thoughts?

That stacks dosing should look like this bro

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It says 20-30mg pr day and If I do 30mg it will only last 40days. Remember, I only got 2 bottles.

All of a sudden 20mg is not an effective dose?

I have a competition coming up in January and I want to run it in conjuction with GW for as long and as effectively possible.

It says 20-30mg pr day and If I do 30mg it will only last 40days. Remember, I only got 2 bottles.

All of a sudden 20mg is not an effective dose?

I have a competition coming up in January and I want to run it in conjuction with GW for as long and as effectively possible.

Where did you read 20mg per day? 30mg per day is what we have always recommended here. You may get some benefits at 20mg, but the sweet spot is 30mg for results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you can run 20 if you like... 30 is more effective but its not like 20 is some shit dose that wont provide results, because it will, its just not the optimal way... you can run it however you like bro... i recommend the most effective way that is also the safest when i lay out cycles...

Top Bottom