Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any 9009 reviews experience

Dylan where do you live? Yeah man I'm definitely going to ask you to help me out with a beast stack and I'm sure whatever I'm taking my wife is going to want to copy lmaoo just kidding but yeah as soon as she makes an account we can get things going! I'm going to start saving up now man cuz I wanted to ask. If I do a 4-6 week cycle in January.. I can still take these sarms afterwards following the cycle right? Especially because I'm already on TRT and even though it's only 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly.. I don't get shut down or feel anymore shut down.

By the way what's something I can tell my endo that will convince him to up my dose to maybe 150-200 mgs of Test Cyp. I've been on 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly for about 9 months now.. and it's all right but it's nothing too great. I'm 29 years old and I've told him about my libido. It's now low or anything but I want it to be like how it was when I was in my early twenties. I mean I should be grateful that my insurance is paying for my injections. What do you guys think is 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly good for right now?

if not you can always self administer... im really close to you bro... i'll be at six flags next weekend! =) if your doctor wont bump you, you have plenty of options like i said... also, implementing rad140, which acts as testosterone does will help a lot as well... i laid out cycles for you and your wife already that will be perfect...

As much as I want to stack GW with it, I'm waiting cause I want to really see how good SR works as a standalone, as well as any other noticeable differences between the two

That's not a bad idea at all bro, to see what it does on its own first.

if not you can always self administer... im really close to you bro... i'll be at six flags next weekend! =) if your doctor wont bump you, you have plenty of options like i said... also, implementing rad140, which acts as testosterone does will help a lot as well... i laid out cycles for you and your wife already that will be perfect...

Yeah I mean eventually I'll just convince the nurse to put in a good word or I'll just make an appointment to see his ass and bring my wife in with me and we can tell him that my sex drive sucks and my wife wants me to be a little hornier haha so stop being a little bitch and bump the test DOC! hahaha at least 150 or 200mgs of Test Cyp weekly that'd be legit

Dylan I saw the youtube video today of you talking about it and I think this would be amazing stacked with GW! Definitely something I am looking forward to trying! So far I've done LGD, S4, Ostarine, MK677 and GW. I've loved every single one of them! But the SR9009 seems like it's going to be amazing for endurance and fat loss and stacking that with GW is something I'm dying to do! Maybe if I get the chance I'll log it on here if you guys would like!

Gw and SR9009 stack perfectly together, fat loss city

Still waitinng for mine to run the log. Preobly in a few days. Interested to see how the sr does

PHURIOUS

Yeah I mean eventually I'll just convince the nurse to put in a good word or I'll just make an appointment to see his ass and bring my wife in with me and we can tell him that my sex drive sucks and my wife wants me to be a little hornier haha so stop being a little bitch and bump the test DOC! hahaha at least 150 or 200mgs of Test Cyp weekly that'd be legit

if not pure essence male has you covered! =)

I'll be doing a log after thanksgiving. I'm going to put it to the test. SR9009 vs my fat. It's going to be one hell of a match.

Would sr9009 work for lean bulking?

I were thinking (uh oh) that if it revs metabolic rate, that if you lean bulk on 3200 cals, perhaps one could get into the 3800-4k range and have better gains and less fat retention.

I were thinking (uh oh) that if it revs metabolic rate, that if you lean bulk on 3200 cals, perhaps one could get into the 3800-4k range and have better gains and less fat retention.

It would absolutely work well in that regard brother. You could essentially pack in more calories for more muscle gain without it causing the damage otherwise thanks to the huge rise in metabolic rate

yes, it will be the best compound you could run to offset that sort of caloric discrepancy... sr attacks any excess intake that may be stored as fat and burns it as energy... you dont want to get completely out of hand with your intake but it will definitely offset a jump of this kind...

yes, it will be the best compound you could run to offset that sort of caloric discrepancy... sr attacks any excess intake that may be stored as fat and burns it as energy... you dont want to get completely out of hand with your intake but it will definitely offset a jump of this kind...

that is awesome man, sounds very promising

Im thinking that any boost like this, it would increase work output, recovery, and add some additional gains. I wouldnt want to get to crazy with the cals, because I hate the thought of ever being over 12% bf again lol

Gw and SR9009 stack perfectly together, fat loss city

Hahaha that's what I'm looking for! I'm stuck at 12% bf man I want to be in the lower digits! It's been years since I was at 4% bf and that was because I was young and I had the help of a bunch of amphetamines. But eff all that bs haha trying to do it the healthy way now!

Top Bottom