Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any 9009 reviews experience

Hahaha oh you know I was checking that out! Definitely interested in it!

yes, check the logs on the PE Male products... the results speak for themselves... its really about what your flavor is on what to select... each option is nice... everyone seems to have their own preference but you can't miss with any of them...

Im thinking that any boost like this, it would increase work output, recovery, and add some additional gains. I wouldnt want to get to crazy with the cals, because I hate the thought of ever being over 12% bf again lol

absolutely bro... your right on the money with your thinking... you never want to go too high or get out of line but there is definitely room for increases on your intake that will offset with the way SR works...

Okay, I'm a week into this SR9009 and RAD140 and I swear, adipose tissue is MELTING off my midsection. As I stated previously, I'm not really logging this because I'm on too many other compounds but I can tell this: I have purposely been very lax in my diet because I kind of wanted to put the SR to the test against the claims of being "exercise in a bottle" even if you're diet is slightly garbage. I'm here to tell you I think this shit is the real deal! I'm not being compensated by PE in any manner - I paid cash for my gear! I am seeing veins in my abs that were not there a week ago. In fact, I'm vascular as fuck compared to just last week, especially in my shoulders/arms/chest. I never would have believed results this drastic could come this fast from anything aside from tren. One week in and half a bottle of SR down, very happy I have a second bottle ready to go! Is anybody else experiencing anything like this?

I just ordered a couple bottles. I wanna drop 10 more lbs of blubber which should take the last 1.5" out of my waist

Between traveling and a maintenance period Ive been holding my body weight for about 6-8 weeks, and my waist is 32.75, I want to get to the other side of 32. Thats measuring at the naval area not bottom of my ribs, I wished I could hit that number lol

Between traveling and a maintenance period Ive been holding my body weight for about 6-8 weeks, and my waist is 32.75, I want to get to the other side of 32. Thats measuring at the naval area not bottom of my ribs, I wished I could hit that number lol

I think the SR will really surprise you. In to follow when you start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom