bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Accutane

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbbram00

I need a source for Accutane... Domestic pharma grade preferred. 101 Fitness Pharma has Zydex Labs Accutane but they are overseas.

I want to have some on hand for when I cycle and especially during PCT because I am acne prone.

I don't need it right away but I'm planning everything out. Can anyone help provide a reliable source?

I just found some on MP Research Supply (Manpower) Anyone ever use them? Any other Accutane (Isotretinoin) sources?

Re: RE: Re: Accutane

TheSVPdeal said:
Not sure if you'll get your products
I haven't ordered yet until I get some positive feedback

cbbram said:
I just found some on MP Research Supply (Manpower) Anyone ever use them? Any other Accutane (Isotretinoin) sources?
MP research used to have great products, but then was raised and busted. Since then its someone else running under the same name but I've heard the products are inderdosed or bunk all together. I would be a bit hesitant

There has been A LOT of things said, concerns etc.. I would steer very clear from there... im sure there are plenty of other options out there... i would never risk that...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Accutane

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
MP research used to have great products, but then was raised and busted. Since then its someone else running under the same name but I've heard the products are inderdosed or bunk all together. I would be a bit hesitant
Thanks!

DylanGemelli said:
There has been A LOT of things said, concerns etc.. I would steer very clear from there... im sure there are plenty of other options out there... i would never risk that...
Agreed!

I'm sure someone on here has a reliable Accutane source... I'll find one sooner or later.... No rush...

Trenrage said:
getting accutane from your dermo is easy bro.. they'll prescribe it easy
I want Accutane for backup only. I'm not sure if I'm going to break out really bad again. I'm not comfortable asking a derm for a backup plan of Accutane... Lol

Stay away from that stuff! That shit will kill u. Tan, take 2 showers and use some proactive or some shit. Have u tried changing test? If your on E switch up n try cyp

cmb5017 said:
Stay away from that stuff! That shit will kill u. Tan, take 2 showers and use some proactive or some shit. Have u tried changing test? If your on E switch up n try cyp
I agree- stay away unless you have used it bf and you know how you react to it. I know someone that was prescribed and had horrible depression and seized off of it. She ended up having a catscan- everything turned out to be fine. But still....

Rydrdie said:
cmb5017 said:
I agree- stay away unless you have used it bf and you know how you react to it. I know someone that was prescribed and had horrible depression and seized off of it. She ended up having a catscan- everything turned out to be fine. But still....

I concur bro... These medications for acne and hair loss have really shown to cause SEVERE problems for many...

DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
cmb5017 said:

I concur bro... These medications for acne and hair loss have really shown to cause SEVERE problems for many...
Hmmmm..... Some of these supposed meds to take on cycle aren't talked about much. When you read up on them they sound like the perfect remedy, but the negative effects aren't discussed often. What are some of the hair meds w negative sides n what are the sides?? I do not know much on this n was debating on whether to run something that "blocks" DHT for my next cycle

101 are also providing Accutane from noble as you know the site i won't provide a link, not sure on the rules for providing a link

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
cmb5017 said:

I can tell you from experience that Accutane will do a few things for you. It will clear your skin very well. It will cause severe mood swings, terrible random bloody noses, cracking lips... a host of other bullshit you don't want also. I was prescribed it when I was teen for acne and trust me, not worth it bro. The cons outweigh the pros... by a lot. I think what it is, is like a concentrated version of vitamin A. It will basically dry out your pores so that your skin isn't oily anymore which will kill and prevent acne... I'm sure theres much more to it, but that's kind of my general understanding. Because it dries everything up, that's why you will get things like bloody noses, and dry bleeding cracked lips (no exaggeration).

Accurate certainly has some very bad sides, and I would avoid it completely unless it was a necessity as a last resort treatment. I would always explore every possible avenue before going down that road

cbbram said:
I need a source for Accutane... Domestic pharma grade preferred. 101 Fitness Pharma has Zydex Labs Accutane but they are overseas.

I want to have some on hand for when I cycle and especially during PCT because I am acne prone.

I don't need it right away but I'm planning everything out. Can anyone help provide a reliable source?

It can be very harsh stuff. But if you are in the group that really needs it feel free to email me. I have your source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom