napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Accutane

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a vetinary shampoo that works wonders. It is used for dogs as well as horses. It is called Sulfoxydex. If you cannot find it let me know and I will tell you how to make it. You can google it. This stuff is a little harsh but works wonders.

There is a vetinary shampoo that works wonders. It is used for dogs as well as horses. It is called Sulfoxydex. If you cannot find it let me know and I will tell you how to make it. You can google it. This stuff is a little harsh but works wonders.
Just bought some on Amazon (or something similar)... Has benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur and other ingredients. I've used it twice already and it's not too harsh on my skin. I'll let you know how it's treating me in a couple weeks...
4b66d0cb8d6c41d7802c4f2edcbe7053.jpg

I actually just picked some up. I hope it's legit. There seems to be positive discussion on their forums.
Keep me updated please... My acne is not too bad but I got a few big ones on my back from my last blast... I'm hoping it gets less and less each go round

That's what I hear... But I still want to hear from someone who's actually tried it before making any decision...

I did when I was a kid in highschool. Horrible side effects. The fold out information booklet alone scared the shit out of me as a kid. Had pictures of babies with deformed heads and gave me the worst chapped lips and also had an effect on my personality somewhat like adderall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I did when I was a kid in highschool. Horrible side effects. The fold out information booklet alone scared the shit out of me as a kid. Had pictures of babies with deformed heads and gave me the worst chapped lips and also had an effect on my personality somewhat like adderall.

[email protected]
Well ok then.... Ask and you shall receive.... Lol... Thanks for sharing that information...

No problem. Also had multiple class action law suits out on it for a long time.

[email protected]
My acne is not that bad anymore but when I did 2 cycles in my 20's it was really bad.... That's what kept me away all these years. I figured I'd try again in my 40's... I'd say it's about 1/4 as bad as it was back then and most of it is only on my back... I attribute it not being as bad to my age and now knowing how to run an AI and a Test base...

Accutane is good stuff, I did it several years ago when I was insured. I had to submit blood work to my dermatologist every month. I was an unhealthy individual at the time and my blood work was always clean. I did accutane for 6 months. Side effects were dry skin and lips.

I need a source for Accutane... Domestic pharma grade preferred. 101 Fitness Pharma has Zydex Labs Accutane but they are overseas.

I want to have some on hand for when I cycle and especially during PCT because I am acne prone.

I don't need it right away but I'm planning everything out. Can anyone help provide a reliable source?

accutane will kill your acne 100%. its the only thing that EVER killed my acne in puberty. but it will also dry the CRAP out of your skin/lips and you can get nosebleeds. i get nosebleeds still to this day from taking accutane years ago..

you need to take a lot of Vitamin E with it to keep skin moist.

Just bought some on Amazon (or something similar)... Has benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur and other ingredients. I've used it twice already and it's not too harsh on my skin. I'll let you know how it's treating me in a couple weeks...
4b66d0cb8d6c41d7802c4f2edcbe7053.jpg
Well I'm on day 4 of this shampoo and I am impressed... Acne drying up nicely... I bet it'll be gone in a couple weeks...

accutane will kill your acne 100%. its the only thing that EVER killed my acne in puberty. but it will also dry the CRAP out of your skin/lips and you can get nosebleeds. i get nosebleeds still to this day from taking accutane years ago..

you need to take a lot of Vitamin E with it to keep skin moist.

I get nosebleeds daily anyways. Not sure why. Has been that way since middle school.
I have heard that running low can give benefits with minimal sides. I'm nowhere near that point though.

Well I'm on day 4 of this shampoo and I am impressed... Acne drying up nicely... I bet it'll be gone in a couple weeks...
Thanks for sharing all this info! Nice to know! I've been using Nizoral shampoo with a long brush and washing my whole body with it when I get flare ups! It works pretty good too! The theory with the Nizoral shampoo is it combats the DHT on your skin pores which is the theory of the acne flare ups from using androgenic compounds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing all this info! Nice to know! I've been using Nizoral shampoo with a long brush and washing my whole body with it when I get flare ups! It works pretty good too! The theory with the Nizoral shampoo is it combats the DHT on your skin pores which is the theory of the acne flare ups from using androgenic compounds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Good to know! Thanks for sharing! I have a long brush for my back also... We're like best friends... Lol... I use it twice daily.

I had about 10 big zits on my back and 5 days of using the shampoo drb recommended you can barely see them
ef4624d3d23485c0d74e327155bb9c7d.jpg

At this rate they'll be all gone in another week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom