Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About my life with anabolics (true version)

Opa

Hello everyone! Just smoked a joint, helps really me really recover faster, helps with my shoulder pains and well hell then i just wanted to write something here :) My first "cycle" was 2005 when friend of mine gave me some pills and said take 2 tabs per day and you will grow! I think its important to mention here that, this was my first time at the gym :) We had a gym were i worked 6 days a week 12hours a day for 4 years. Well i started my cycle and started training but fuck i didnt know shit! But still i grew like a matafaka, maybe those days pills were stronger or because it was my first cyle, i think it was D-bol but not sure. 8 weeks got by and i was happy i had sixpack and everything i looked good. 3-4 weeks after that i CRASHED like little girl, ever heard of PCT. I was mentally and fysically fucked up seriously. and the worst thing is i didnt knew what it was wrong with me, my "friend" didnt tell nothin about side effects. I dont think i never fully recovered from that blow. i didnt train for 5 years. Later i bought gym equipments in to my house and i trained a little bit, the truth please: didnt train. I got T-bols and for 8 weeks and made nice gains. After that stopped training again. From year 2005-2010 i trained whole 16 weeks. 2010 i met some guy who needed a training partner, and was like okay lets start training together, from then we have trained 4-5 time every week together. After 8 months of training i did 6 weeks of winstrol body fat about 22% stupid as fuck... After that i trained 6 more month without gear. Then i started with sustanon 1ml/cc per week 250mg. And i really noticed improvments in my life, sexdrive came home after many years :) Now i have been 3 years 1ml per of sustanon week and i keep growing more and more. Once i took deca 2ml per week and sust 500 per week and got rally bad acne, my fault but roacuttan helped. After deca acne i desided just to go with differend esters maybe thow in some T-bol in the mix. Im so glad i found dylans channel (big fan) i have learnerd so much from dylan chanel ,theres nothing is better than knowlege. I will keep my dosages low and keep growing. Mind,food and gym. PEACE. Now im 83kg and bodyfat 11.7% height 178cm age 36. I do blast and cruise but only 2 blast per year. Dont hate me bacause im human :)

nothing helps alleviate like sex and a joint... well you just had a joint and me, the other... LOL so we are on the same page... i'll have a joint after church in a few hours... anyway, off topic... LOLLL thanks for sharing your experience brother... for me, it takes a real fucking man, to admit his mistakes because not only does it show some true fucking character AND MATURITY but your helping so many others who dont ever speak out, who just read and are lost, from making huge mistakes... thanks for posting and let me know anytime you have any questions, im always here bro..

I would like to take a brake from test for few weeks or does it make any sense? I dont have any problems using it, but maybe little brake would make it work even better if i take sarms for few months. What kind of pct and sarms cycle would you recommend? 183 lbs height 5.8 feet. I want to be lean all year round, not bulking and losing weight. I want to grow slow and steady.

I would like to take a brake from test for few weeks or does it make any sense? I dont have any problems using it, but maybe little brake would make it work even better if i take sarms for few months. What kind of pct and sarms cycle would you recommend? 183 lbs height 5.8 feet. I want to be lean all year round, not bulking and losing weight. I want to grow slow and steady.
if your on trt, taking a break is not going to make it "work better" bro, seriously, you can't just stop and then start after years... you dont get it... you will need a very long and extensive pct to hopefully recover and then you just want to start again?? that makes no sense whatsoever... if you want to come off and stay off, then thats fine, i can help but i need you to be more clear so i can understand how to help

That was just the thing i was wondering about, does it help to take a brake from test. if it doesent help, then i will keep on taking it :) I like it alot. Sarms are something i want to try, do you have any recommendations about what i should buy? thanks for the quick answer!

That was just the thing i was wondering about, does it help to take a brake from test. if it doesent help, then i will keep on taking it :) I like it alot. Sarms are something i want to try, do you have any recommendations about what i should buy? thanks for the quick answer!

What exactly are your goals bud? That would determine which sarms to go with

My goals are grow slow and be lean year round, hate bulking, and i want to hit that 10% bodyfat. My diet is perfect, i train 5 times a week. Monday legs, tuesday chest + cardio, wendsday back+abs, thursday shoulders + cardio and friday arms+abs. weekend off, maybe some cardio+abs. rasvat.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom