Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A question of dose

CleanGains528

I'm running my first cycle ever and it consist of 250 mg Test Cyp.. 1ML every Tuesday and Friday for 10-12 weeks. From watching all of your videos I see how crucially important it is to take a pct after cycle. And I've decided when it's time for PCT I'm gonna run clomid, novalex plus a sarms of mk-2866.

So my question to you is at what does should I run those 3 pct's and for how long? And is that too much of a pct to run being as tho I'm only taking test cyp for 12 weeks and nothing else?

Just tryna be on the safe side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pct should b ran 4wks. Personally i would run hcg last 2wks on cycle and i would also run aromison at 12.5 eod or every 3 days the entire cycle plus the first 2wks of pct. Dylan has a video exactly what a full pct looks like. Look it up

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin12.5 eod 2 wks
Mk 2866 25mg ed
Gw 501516 20mg ed

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin12.5 eod 2 wks
Mk 2866 25mg ed
Gw 501516 20mg ed

Much appreciated. But for a Test Only cycle / No compounds, you don't think this would be too much to run for a pct ?

Much appreciated. But for a Test Only cycle / No compounds, you don't think this would be too much to run for a pct ?

too much? are you kidding me? too much?? bro, come on.. .there is NOTHING more important than pct and this is FAR from too much...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

too much? are you kidding me? too much?? bro, come on.. .there is NOTHING more important than pct and this is FAR from too much...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok brother. Much appreciated, this is my first cycle ever so the information on this forum has been beyond helpful. Going to purchase the stack tonight. Thanks Again

Top Bottom