napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

A Chance For Another Run

This is awesome Tx. You know I'll be following and picking info from you the whole way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how long did it seem

So I just woke up this morning and I'm still trying to figure out what's happening. I don't remember anything. I feel supper out of it still but could figure out the time or day. I thought it was Saturday.

Funny thing is I don't remember doing it but I picked up a roids24 pack with my gf right after the dentist just high as fuck. She said I fell over like 4 times and kept running into walls and people.

Don't remember that at all really. I just woke up and saw the pack on the counter and thought hey how did that get there.

d89d2a51f95905114df0c9792de62060.jpg

So I just woke up this morning and I'm still trying to figure out what's happening. I don't remember anything. I feel supper out of it still but could figure out the time or day. I thought it was Saturday.

Funny thing is I don't remember doing it but I picked up a roids24 pack with my gf right after the dentist just high as fuck. She said I fell over like 4 times and kept running into walls and people.

Don't remember that at all really. I just woke up and saw the pack on the counter and thought hey how did that get there.

LOL....same thing happened to me years ago, I guess I was asking the nurse if she was my Mom.....;)

Only took about 12!l days to get here too. Great shipping for an international.

Breakfast consisted of just a ban shake and a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Bout to load up on some norco's and try to get some real food down.

Been running on fumes all day. Cant fucking eat a thing at the moment. Gonna maybe try to train arms late tonight but idk about that either.
Been shitty. Fun pain meds are also wearing off. Need more....

man take the time and recover the gym will still be there when you are good to go. for fucks sake take a day or 2 off lmao the last thing you need is to grit or grind those toofes trying to lift

Only took about 12!l days to get here too. Great shipping for an international.

Roids24 has delivered every time , .longest wait was 21 days while the pope was in NY and customs security tightened, and I've placed at least 10 orders , usual wait 10-14 days, and with 24 hour international communication ,who else can say that...best overseas source IMO. Best of luck with your cycle TX TERROR.

man take the time and recover the gym will still be there when you are good to go. for fucks sake take a day or 2 off lmao the last thing you need is to grit or grind those toofes trying to lift

Yea yea.... Hahaha I waited after all. Bout to head in this morning.

Won't be doin much for eating today or the rest of the week now.
I bit the ever living shit out of my mouth all night last night and it hurts like hell lol. Only thing I'm eating today is painkillers and protein shakes.

I will say on a good note, the Aromasin is working for sure. I feel everything drying out. In fact I'm going to back my doses to 12.5 every other day. It's pretty strong.

Cruzin around 24 doin some arms looking like a drooling puffer fish. Fuckin fun stuff.

Keeping it moderate. 3 lifts for bis and 3 lifts for tris.

Moth is in terrible shape still but still getting it in. Went for a heavy chest session and managed to move some decent weight around.

Just in and out. Started the Robolics MQ as well and it's fucking great! Smooth as butter at 300mg per ml.

I'm not able to eat at all unfortunately I actually haven't eaten for about two days. Even ice cream causes too much pain. Not only do the root canal areas and tooth extraction areas hurt, but I managed to bite a massive chunk of flesh off of the side of my cheek putting a hole about the size of a quarter back there. Even talking at this point is pretty much out of the question.

I was hesitant on the pain meds but finally gave it ago and still nothing. Doesn't help at all. Hoping that gaping hole isn't getting infected.

At this point it's just train and sleep and trying to get some water down. Been going with pedialight actually.

Dude, I hope you start feeling better soon brother. That sounds like a nasty procedure. Dem root canals are brutal!

Hahaha ya it wasn't fun. Luckily I don't remember the actual procedure. Just the aftermath....

The aftermath is usually the worst. Feeling like vomiting when you come to, then when the pain eventually sets in and you realize you'll be out of the game for a bit because you're healing... both painful and depressing lol.

Still can do nothing but praise this exemestane so far. Its awesome. Usually when I use liquids I need to use 25mg a day just to keep the estrogen sides back. I'm doing 12.5mg every other day now and even that feels too strong.

Workouts are finally picking back up again. Mouth is still messed up but its not as bad as last week.

Still can do nothing but praise this exemestane so far. Its awesome. Usually when I use liquids I need to use 25mg a day just to keep the estrogen sides back. I'm doing 12.5mg every other day now and even that feels too strong.

Workouts are finally picking back up again. Mouth is still messed up but its not as bad as last week.
Hey bro! I have a few questions for you about aromasin. Will you pm me. I don't wanna jack this thread, big dog.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Alright guys.

Feeling a lot better. A ton better!!! I can eat solid food again and everything has healed up since my dentist appointment. Been back at it for a couple days and everything is going great.

Starting to see some changes already as I get into the later part of week two. Test is sill quite smooth, EQ is great and this aromasin is kicking ass. I will never touch liquid aromasin again lol. Sticking with tablets from now on. Especially sine these are strong as shit.

I just ordered up some more test. Sust to be specific by ZPHC and also oral winny ad oral tbol. Really looking forward to that stuff coming in. I already know the tbol is insanely good but the winny will be a blast Im sure.

I will get some pics up here soon of some progress and what not. Definitly seeing my body bouncing back though quite rapidly.

Top Bottom