napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

A Chance For Another Run

TX...... which branch of military you going in? I didn't even know this. I'm ex Navy diver on submarines. How much do you weigh right now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice simple and effective cycle that you'll feel great on. I like it man!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

TX...... which branch of military you going in? I didn't even know this. I'm ex Navy diver on submarines. How much do you weigh right now?

Army. Considered switching to Navy actually.
Army fits the situation a bit better for me I guess.
Down to 250 now thankfully. Lot more functionality. Feel a lot better haha.
The passed my BMI just fine. According to tape I'm 14%.

Will be updating this log with diet stuff too basically just posting at time of meal.
Will also try to show things that indicate progression. Probably no pics but will through up lifts, times, runs, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be updating this log with diet stuff too basically just posting at time of meal.
Will also try to show things that indicate progression. Probably no pics but will through up lifts, times, runs, etc

Yeah great man! Looking forward to it! I'm actually going to a ceremony on May 19th. My Submarine is being inducted into the submarine's Hall of Fame with the Navy. So a bunch of us who all were on the sub together are going for the induction ceremony and celebration! Lot of fun times bro! Very happy for you!

Your know what they say about sub guys... (et2 here)

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
Oh my gosh! I don't know which one you're going to say but please don't go there about 100 Sailors go out and 50 couples come back?Geez! ET2....right on. I was an RM1 (SS/DV).

Yeah great man! Looking forward to it! I'm actually going to a ceremony on May 19th. My Submarine is being inducted into the submarine's Hall of Fame with the Navy. So a bunch of us who all were on the sub together are going for the induction ceremony and celebration! Lot of fun times bro! Very happy for you!

That's awesome man!

Test is just good old vermodje test c. I have had a few vials just floating around for a little while. Going to use that till I get a hold of some sust. I prefer to run sustanon when I am on a full run.
First injection today. Smooth as always. Really nothing to be expected there. Vermodje is a good brand that's been around many years. May end up having to get bloods so I'm gonna time it to where its at least productive and can show the power of the test and the AI.

Really need to watch BP on this cycle too.

What kind of oil base is the vermodje test ?

Thanks man! This is my favorite place to be, sometimes I just don't have a whole lot of time to get on the board and look at the Forum. I really wish I had more time to look at it. Lots of times I'd love to even get more involved and share experiences but just don't have the time. I find myself scrolling through and just reading and laughing and using tap talk. Taptalk can be kind of be a pain in the butt to try to make some responses.

Looks good bro.. I didn't realize you were going militant. Thanks for serving in advance. What's your girl think of that?

Looks good bro.. I didn't realize you were going militant. Thanks for serving in advance. What's your girl think of that?

Haha I ain't serving anything yet but trying to get there. The gf is supportive and we are considering next steps there now as well.

Last edited:
It's actually not a very simple process at all lol not what I expected honestly. I've been at this for almost two months going back and forth for various things.
Only thing left for me is the psych consult and then waivers. Waivers should go through just fine though. Nothing major.

I just got out of dealing with the physical for a couple weeks so now that is closed off I don't have to worry as much and can focus on what I'm doing for now. Which is why I choose to do another run. Just a milder tamer run.

And at this point I'm making this change just cause I'm board. Have a great job and stuff but don't feel satisfied at the end of the day and I know I could do more. Not so interested in the college or job training as much as I am for the excitement of just getting out to do something. Plus this generation is a joke. Personally I think every able body should serve but that's my opinion. Seems like these days there are more who are against it than for it.

What kind of oil base is the vermodje test ?

No clue but I can look later. I'm sure it's on the site too. The vials I have are pretty fucked lol. Been rolling around in a drawer for a bit so most the print scratched off. Il find out though.

Not gonna be much for diet and training today. Just pulling into the dentists office for a root canal unfortunately....
Probably won't be eating much as far as solids go.

Haha they are doing 3 root canals 2 extractions and about 16 fillings they just gave me the oral sedation for now and going under totally I'm a sec.

Peace out.

Top Bottom