Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

45 yr old with a few sarms and testosterone questions

doker07

Hi Dylan, i stumbled onto your steroid videos on YouTube and really enjoyed them all.I recently (last 6 months)been put on trt by my doctor and feel 30 again.i been working out my whole life but since the trt started I have so much more energy and down to 15%bf. havent been like this since college.to be blunt I have that steroid itch again.
As a first cycle I'm taking your advice and doing testosterone cypionate only for my first cycle along with pct.now for the questions.
1.should I run an ai during my cycle? (I don't want to have tits on a first cycle).
2.i am very interested in running sarms along with pct.which sarms would be best for a first timer?
I am curious how much gains I will be able to sustain after its all over.i will still hit the gym twice a day 4 days a week.and keep my diet in strict check..
Keep up the amazing job with your videos.you look shredded and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Dylan, i stumbled onto your steroid videos on YouTube and really enjoyed them all.I recently (last 6 months)been put on trt by my doctor and feel 30 again.i been working out my whole life but since the trt started I have so much more energy and down to 15%bf. havent been like this since college.to be blunt I have that steroid itch again.
As a first cycle I'm taking your advice and doing testosterone cypionate only for my first cycle along with pct.now for the questions.
1.should I run an ai during my cycle? (I don't want to have tits on a first cycle).
2.i am very interested in running sarms along with pct.which sarms would be best for a first timer?
I am curious how much gains I will be able to sustain after its all over.i will still hit the gym twice a day 4 days a week.and keep my diet in strict check..
Keep up the amazing job with your videos.you look shredded and hope to hear from you soon.

Yes, it is best to use an AI during the cycle, as testosterone will convert into estrogen. As for the SARMS, you will benefit a lot from their use during PCT and after as a bridge. The combination of Cardarine GW-501516, Ostarine MK-2866 and Andarine S4 would be ideal. It is very hard to exactly tell how much of the gains will be kept, as it depends on a lot of factors, such as genetics, diet, workouts, and much more.

Thanks for the advice guys.I'm also taking .5 ml of testosterone cypionate a week for trt.should I discontinue trt during pct?

No, in such case you just keep on taking the test, and that's it - you don't need a PCT while on TRT. As far as I understand you are on TRT, and want to run a SARMS cycle - right?

In such case this sounds like a plan here. Make sure to take like 4-6 weeks break after the SARMS cycle, and you will be perfectly fine and ready for another blast.

No, in such case you just keep on taking the test, and that's it - you don't need a PCT while on TRT. As far as I understand you are on TRT, and want to run a SARMS cycle - right?
This will be my first cycle ever of test c.i will run a sarms triple stack cycle after the 12 week test cycle.still got a questions on sarms though.will one vial of each be enough for 12 weeks?I'm about to purchase gw-501516,mk 2866 and ardarine s4.
Thanks for the advice guys.I'm also taking .5 ml of testosterone cypionate a week for trt.should I discontinue trt during pct?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

hey brother... sorry, i was out of town for new years so my response was a day delayed otherwise you will get same day responses... lets get right to it... remember, testosterone converts to estrogen so you always want to have an ai... aromasin is my preference as it is much stronger yet highly beneficial in many areas... i will give you a full pct layout and full cycle layout... test only cycles are excellent ways to start... instead of using an oral kickstart like many use, i generally recommend 1-3 sarms on cycle as well... they are excellent as a bridge in between cycles and in pct protocols but provide major benefits on cycle as well... be looking for the launch of sarms x this week for your ancillaries and sarms... nothing can compare to the quality they have as they are taking over pure essence research which has the highest quality you can find... here is the layout followed by your sarms bridge to run after your cycle...

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

FOLLOWED BY A SARMS BRIDGE

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

If I'm on a trt dose of .5 ml a week do I still need to run a pct?

If I'm on a trt dose of .5 ml a week do I still need to run a pct?

no, you would never need a pct while using trt but your question said you wanted to know how to run a first cycle with pct? am i missing something?

Exactly, no PCT is needed while on TRT, but running the SARMS bridge after the cycle will be extremely beneficial. Therefore, just drop the PCT, but keep these SARMS there. Just my old man's two cents here.

Top Bottom