Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

43 Year old needs guidance

kakbek

hey Dylan,

i been watching your videos and reading a ton of you postings. Damn are they good. I need some assistance with getting back into shape. As a recent single dad I want to shed those unwanted pounds and feel good about myself. I have plenty of time to hit the gym and dedicate myself to a hard workout and healthy diet. frankly i'm tired of being out of shape.

I could really use you help in getting a cycle started that would put on muscle and burn fat if at all possible. if we are talking about 2 different cycle then I understand.

Right now I am 43 yards old 6'2 and 240 pounds. Im not so concerned about my weight as i am about body fat and looking good. Any help would be appreciated.

Keep up the great work

Thanks for the advice. I have a few more questions. How long should I cycle for? When you say "Ed" does that mean each day, or each dose? I'm guessing daily.

hey Dylan,

i been watching your videos and reading a ton of you postings. Damn are they good. I need some assistance with getting back into shape. As a recent single dad I want to shed those unwanted pounds and feel good about myself. I have plenty of time to hit the gym and dedicate myself to a hard workout and healthy diet. frankly i'm tired of being out of shape.

I could really use you help in getting a cycle started that would put on muscle and burn fat if at all possible. if we are talking about 2 different cycle then I understand.

Right now I am 43 yards old 6'2 and 240 pounds. Im not so concerned about my weight as i am about body fat and looking good. Any help would be appreciated.

Keep up the great work

hey brother... thank you for the compliments on my videos and i am thrilled they are helping... that only inspires me to provide more...

i also commend you on taking control of your life and wanting to get yourself in better condition... the best way to start things off is to get your body fat down significantly and get your in the proper condition for a future anabolic cycle... sarms are far and away your best option and i have a perfect cutting stack for you... i will lay it out entirely for you so you will have no problems understanding how to run it... here is the full layout for you...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the advice. I have a few more questions. How long should I cycle for? When you say "Ed" does that mean each day, or each dose? I'm guessing daily.

12 weeks are a good starting point for a SARMS cycle, and ED means every day. Therefore, if it says 20 mgs ED, you got to take 20 mgs per day. It is good that you are taking control of your body now - it is important to understand that it is never to late for working out and having a healthy lifestyle. In any case, remember that no matter the compound you are taking, you must still follow a strict diet in order to get good results, and will have to keep working out. Look at SARMS and any other PED's as a tool that will allow you to train more and harder. All in all, good luck on your cycle, and keep us posted. If you have any questions, don't doubt to ask them.

hey brother... thank you for the compliments on my videos and i am thrilled they are helping... that only inspires me to provide more...

i also commend you on taking control of your life and wanting to get yourself in better condition... the best way to start things off is to get your body fat down significantly and get your in the proper condition for a future anabolic cycle... sarms are far and away your best option and i have a perfect cutting stack for you... i will lay it out entirely for you so you will have no problems understanding how to run it... here is the full layout for you...
Thanks again Dylan for the great advice. I have ordered everything on your list. I am super excited to get back in shape and I appreciate all the help the forum is providing. Now I just need to get my workouts in order and calories locked down.
Thanks to everyone for the great advice and I'll keep you posted.

Again thanks to everyone for the great advice and I'll keep you posted.

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks again Dylan for the great advice. I have ordered everything on your list. I am super excited to get back in shape and I appreciate all the help the forum is providing. Now I just need to get my workouts in order and calories locked down.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great advice and I'll keep everyone updated on my progress. This is an exciting time in my life and I'm looking froward to using these tools to help me achieve my goals.

Top Bottom