napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 meals a day

m555zma

I've been having trouble getting in 4-5 small meals a day for the past year due to lack of hunger. So I switched to the traditional 3 meals per day, but have upped the protein 10 to 15g per meal so the total extra protein equals one more meal (30-40g).
Anyone else just doing 3 meals per day? I know for bodybuilding it's ideal to do several small meals, but I do this for lifestyle and wellbeing. I don't compete, and thus I'm not going to force anything.

Well if you feel like you’re recovering enough and hitting your goals in the gym on the 3 meals a day plan then that’s all that matters. You say you lift more so for lifestyle and wellbeing which is great. Everyone has their own reason for lifting. I have a very fast metabolism and need to eat constantly and include shakes to hold on to any size and it get very old and tiring but to hit my goals I have too.

It's just not true that you need for five meals a day that's complete broscience

Many bodybuilders are even doing one big meal per day that's it. look up mike rashid for example

A big Rami and hadi both were eating two meals a day

It's just not true that you need for five meals a day that's complete broscience

Many bodybuilders are even doing one big meal per day that's it. look up mike rashid for example

A big Rami and hadi both were eating two meals a day
Nice. Thanks

Number of meals per day is irrelevant. It's what your macros at the end of the day come out to. I eat 2 to 3 meals per day and have for well over a decade

I agree with the total macros consumed posts here. In my experience there is a difference between eating because your hungry and eating to build muscle. During periods of time when my focus was gaining muscle I ate constantly. Not because I wanted to, but because I knew I had to to reach my goals, and over the course of 10 years I went from a body weight of 172lbs to 220.

Sometimes I would put food in my mouth, chew it up, and wash it down with water.

You get used to it...

im lost as to where you are coming up with having to do 5 meals per day.. ive never heard of anything like that... thats utter nonsense... the diet you need to be on is what works best for YOU, period... thats why when i take on nutrition clients, i can only have have a low number because it requires so much one on one customizing and monitoring.. diets are PERSON TO PERSON specific period

Top Bottom