napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2015 Mr Olympia,, who you got?

would love to see Kai Greene do it, I think he's due and his muscle maturity should show this year, also hearing a lot about Big Ramy ;) dude is HUGE but may not have the maturity yet,,,

Re: RE: 2015 Mr Olympia,, who you got?

jaharris1701 said:
would love to see Kai Greene do it, I think he's due and his muscle maturity should show this year, also hearing a lot about Big Ramy ;) dude is HUGE but may not have the maturity yet,,,
I see Phil Heath winning yet again. Big Ramy is huge, and I like Kai a lot, but nobody on that stage can match Phil's aesthetics.

Honestly I don't care much anymore. Today's freak show doesn't matter much to me. If it got back to the Aesthetics look of the 70s and 80s I would be more interested. Today's bodybuilders look like shit to me

agreed,, the GUT is killing todays bodybuilding bro !! I was just on Youtube again and figured it was a current/upcoming event :D

I like kai cause hes a down to earth guy that really paid his dues. His gh gut really hurts his overall. The ifbb is politics and they want heath as thier spokes person. Kai is too ghetto for thier liking and too rebellious. Really I dont care who wins ad long is it's not that punk ass phil heath. I cant stand that dude

All i can say is who id like to see win, and that is Kai Greene. big Ramy is young he will have more chances to win, and Phil Heath is an arrogant piece of garbage who talks trash to Bodybuilding legends like Arnold. KAI GREENE needs the win, he deserves it..

I'm not a Phil Heath fan by any means, but the truth of the matter is that he does look better than the rest of the guys up there. In the comparison photos nobody even came close in my eyes. Kai looked great all things considered but still nowhere near the level of Phil when it comes to the round muscle bellies, smaller waist, and aesthetic look mixed with the impressive size. I honestly can't see Kai ever winning. He just doesn't have the right look, even though I think he is an awesome and great guy. Big Ramy is just too big and blocky. I can't see him ever winning either. He's a perfect example of how too much size can hurt you, even at the Olympia level. The guy is like 300+ on stage. It just doesn't look good.

I see the top 5 being Phil, Kai, Dennis Wolf, Shawn Rhodden, and maybe even Dexter Jackson yet again. He keeps surprising me every year with the package he delivers despite his age

RickRock said:
I'm not a Phil Heath fan by any means, but the truth of the matter is that he does look better than the rest of the guys up there. In the comparison photos nobody even came close in my eyes. Kai looked great all things considered but still nowhere near the level of Phil when it comes to the round muscle bellies, smaller waist, and aesthetic look mixed with the impressive size. I honestly can't see Kai ever winning. He just doesn't have the right look, even though I think he is an awesome and great guy. Big Ramy is just too big and blocky. I can't see him ever winning either. He's a perfect example of how too much size can hurt you, even at the Olympia level. The guy is like 300+ on stage. It just doesn't look good.

I see the top 5 being Phil, Kai, Dennis Wolf, Shawn Rhodden, and maybe even Dexter Jackson yet again. He keeps surprising me every year with the package he delivers despite his age

i think Phils been getting worse honestly - mainly his gut is getting out of control.

i think kai looks the most aesthetically pleasing, although he is smaller then Phil. but olympia isnt about aesthetics anymore its about freakiness and shredded size.

dennis wolf is a beast but i dont know..

Ya i dont even pay attention anymore. They just look like blobs of meat these days. Im more into mens physique now way more to learn

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya i dont even pay attention anymore. They just look like blobs of meat these days. Im more into mens physique now way more to learn

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yeah mens physique is much better. mens physique with more muscle would be back to the golden era of BBing.

Mr O. Phil will hold it down for now. At least this year maybe one more. Kai is the big Lou of our generation. Good competitor but he will never take the Sandow home I don't think. One of the up and comers will take Heath's place soon. Once they get Compton in there he will do damage too.

Physique i got jeremy still. he will also be consistant in his wins I believe. I knew him personaly growing up. He was always very strong willed.

Team evogen is unstoppable right not. The talent and money is there to hold it down for a while. Plus like I said we have Compton and Cody Montgomery coming to age. Those two will be deadly when thier time comes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've been hearing some promising things about Kai lately. That he isn't coming in with the mass of before and it's a little trimmed down and cut up better. I think he is due although he gets on my nerves when his thug comes out in interviews. But again he's put his dues and I'd support the win if he came out looking it.

Phil will probably take it. Yay politics.

The physique guys are coming up with some major muscle improvements. The just need to get rid of the board shorts and drop the surfer style stigma. Last year they were a lot bigger than in previous years so I'm looking forward to seeing it after another year of progression.

By the way, does anyone know how to watch it this year?!?

Saiyan said:
I've been hearing some promising things about Kai lately. That he isn't coming in with the mass of before and it's a little trimmed down and cut up better. I think he is due although he gets on my nerves when his thug comes out in interviews. But again he's put his dues and I'd support the win if he came out looking it.

The physique guys are coming up with some major muscle improvements. The just need to get rid of the board shorts and drop the surfer style stigma. Last year they were a lot bigger than in previous years so I'm looking forward to seeing it after another year of progression.

It's always on live stream every year via bodybuilding.com

RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

I heard from a few places that there was contractual issues this year and it may not be there. I'll look into it some more, as this was a few weeks ago.

RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

Well that i didnt know. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: 2015 Mr Olympia,, who you got?

Saiyan said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

I heard from a few places that there was contractual issues this year and it may not be there. I'll look into it some more, as this was a few weeks ago.
I hadn't heard that myself. I know I've watched it on their site the last few years

I am a big army fan, he isn't too big how can that be. His waist is half the size of the other guys. who has such taper and fullness?

I can't stand heath, and I am so sick of the fake bullshit drama with kai its way overdone and getting really boring now

how many years can you keep going on with the same drama bullshit

at least think of a new story line

Branch I like also, and shawn rhoden

SpikedEggnog said:
Im not a fan of branch at all, he is super stumpy and blocky..

Branch is one of my least favorite as well. Big Ramy however. A few years of maturing muscle and he will be unstoppable!
I live in the middle of nowhere with DISH Internet. It sucks ass and I can only download 10gb per month. So looks like I'll be trying to find a bros house to watch it.

Alright so bodybuilding.com isn't on the sponsor list on the Olympia homepage. But a couple threads on bb.com says they will still stream it, they just won't be at the expo. If someone has a solid answer, could they link it here please? Thanks

Top Bottom