napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2015 Mr Olympia,, who you got?

BigJay23 said:
What day is this? I'm trying to watch
My boy Lee Priest Comin out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

September 17-20. Hopefully someone can help figure out a place to watch.

im really hoping Kai Greene wins it, Phil Heath had his time and i saw a recent Vid of Kai Greene and he is looking pretty large AND diced, his aesthetics and striations are SUPERB compared to phil or anyone else..

Kai poorly represents the sport. He's not marketable unfortunatly. He's not the golden boy. I think Ray has a chance and with his improvements in exposure and his english. He is making the right moves for sure.

Branch man he will never take it haha. He trains at my gym. Guy is a fucking freak though.

If you look at who is the most marketable bodybuilder and who represents the sport the best it's still heath. Kai's unique style makes him who he is but it's also his downfall.
Be interesting to see Steve Kuclo step up a but but I think he's geneticly limited.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
Kai poorly represents the sport. He's not marketable unfortunatly. He's not the golden boy. I think Ray has a chance and with his improvements in exposure and his english. He is making the right moves for sure.

Branch man he will never take it haha. He trains at my gym. Guy is a fucking freak though.

If you look at who is the most marketable bodybuilder and who represents the sport the best it's still heath. Kai's unique style makes him who he is but it's also his downfall.
Be interesting to see Steve Kuclo step up a but but I think he's geneticly limited.

if were going to say who represents the sport better Kai is more of a role model then Phil Heath, but who is more marketable speaking purely of finances? Yes Phil Heath, thats fine but Money is just money, it means nothing in the end. Kai is still the better BBer at this point

TX TERROR said:

I have to agree with you on all accounts there. I wish Kai would win, but it will never happen. I really like Branch a lot. I like his work ethic and a lot of things about him. He just can't compete with the other physiques on the Olympia stage. He has the size on his small frame, but his physique just looks odd and not as aesthetic as any of the others that make top 5.

Ya don't get me wrong. Kai is hands down better when you put physique next to physique.

Bodybuilding is a flashy sport man. Heath has that charisma and shine. He's very well rounded as well. We'll educated, no messed up past, lots of cash, sucessfull supplements and clothing lines, college athlete turned bodybuilder. He just has the image they want for the sport..

Kai is a beast man. But he doesn't have his sights set on the big time. He does his thing, trains like an animal but he's content in his Brooklyn appartment hanging around the train stations. We've all seen generation man. It's pretty acuracy depicted. Kai continues to hide in the darkness while Phil keeps strutting his shit around.

We all know "Gifted" that's Phil deal. An overpriced line of shiny clothes and over hyped supplements... Now let's say you wanna go buy a Kai shirt or supplement. You cant.... he hasn't gone down that road.

I've met heath and think he is a fucking dick head. So is cutler. I have respect for thier accomplishments but not thier personalities. Both of them are fucking douche bags lol.

Top Bottom