napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

vivlatee

Hey man I have watched many of your videos and i really feel as though you know what youre talking about i really like your channel I tried to learn as much as i could from the vids but i have a couple questions im concerned about, im 27 years old and I am about to start my first cycle ever. i will be using strictly testosterone cyp at 1cc of 100ml bottle a week for 10 weeks and I have tamoxifen 20milligram pills for my pct in a pack of 50 i want to know if i absolutely need hcg the last four weeks of my cycle or if i can do without? also how many milligrams of tamoxifren do i need to take a day and for how long? , i would also like to know if you think i will be able to see good gains from this low dose of test cyp? and last question is from the video i watched you said to use a anti-aromatization supplement i think, is there a good one i can buy online possibly? please if you can help me out i really would appreciate it i dont want to screw up my body.

Hey man I have watched many of your videos and i really feel as though you know what youre talking about i really like your channel I tried to learn as much as i could from the vids but i have a couple questions im concerned about, im 27 years old and I am about to start my first cycle ever. i will be using strictly testosterone cyp at 1cc of 100ml bottle a week for 10 weeks and I have tamoxifen 20milligram pills for my pct in a pack of 50 i want to know if i absolutely need hcg the last four weeks of my cycle or if i can do without? also how many milligrams of tamoxifren do i need to take a day and for how long? , i would also like to know if you think i will be able to see good gains from this low dose of test cyp? and last question is from the video i watched you said to use a anti-aromatization supplement i think, is there a good one i can buy online possibly? please if you can help me out i really would appreciate it i dont want to screw up my body.
here is a link to get the best aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

as far as you running a cycle, its beyond impossible for me to help you if you dont post your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history, goals? yes, you need the hcg and bro, what is the deal with the nolva only.. that is going to do JACK SHIT for recovery man... thats a joke and PCT is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your cycle... you need a FULL pct.... if not, then don't run cycles... here is a link to get the entire pct stack you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Before we can properly advise you we need your full stats, your experience, and your goals for the cycle

You are in the right track with test only for the first cycle, but we need to know more about you before we can help you out

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

here is a link to get the best aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

as far as you running a cycle, its beyond impossible for me to help you if you dont post your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history, goals? yes, you need the hcg and bro, what is the deal with the nolva only.. that is going to do JACK SHIT for recovery man... thats a joke and PCT is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your cycle... you need a FULL pct.... if not, then don't run cycles... here is a link to get the entire pct stack you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

theese are my stats im 27 been training for 4 years steady off and on prior to that but 4 years steady, im 5'11, I weigh 212 and my body fat i havent measured i dont compete or anythng but i should know and i apologize im by no means fat though just not shredded im strictly trying to bulk to 250lbs then cut after to 240, i have taking many prohormones in my early years when i shouldnt have and this is my first cycle of real stuff i took my first shot today i am actually taking 1cc of 200ml of test cyp per week for 10 weeks it was a typo in the original message which said 100ml, i really do appreciate the feedback and i looked at the total pct stack you showed and there droppers how do i measure the doses if i buy it and i dont think im going to be able to get my hands on the hcg what should i do

if i just buy the pct stack and take as you advised in the doeses you said will i be okay without hcg

theese are my stats im 27 been training for 4 years steady off and on prior to that but 4 years steady, im 5'11, I weigh 212 and my body fat i havent measured i dont compete or anythng but i should know and i apologize im by no means fat though just not shredded im strictly trying to bulk to 250lbs then cut after to 240, i have taking many prohormones in my early years when i shouldnt have and this is my first cycle of real stuff i took my first shot today i am actually taking 1cc of 200ml of test cyp per week for 10 weeks it was a typo in the original message which said 100ml, i really do appreciate the feedback and i looked at the total pct stack you showed and there droppers how do i measure the doses if i buy it and i dont think im going to be able to get my hands on the hcg what should i do
you can easily get hcg... go to the source section... bro, noone can advise you anything without knowing your body fat because that shows us your condition to determine if its even safe for you to use steroids...

I'm guessing your bodyfat is probably a bit too high for steroid use at the Moment based on your stats. You really need to get that down to below 15% and in a reasonable condition first, otherwise you out yourself in a higher risk for health side effects and estrogen side effects like gyno

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

didnt see your last post till now how do i do that where is source selection im just getting fimilar with the forum

i understand what your saying but im already on cylce now knowing i should certainly have done things differently i am quickly trying to get what i need now to bounce back i searched through the sources and havent found a source for hgc i am going to buy the platinum pct stack but im feelin real stressed about the hgc

Ok...I'm a dick
But jeez....you don't know the difference between volume and concentration?
1cc = 1ml that is volume
Your test concentration is 200mg (milligrams) per ml
So when you say you are taking 1cc of 200ml .. you are taking jibberish
I know I'm being a dick.... but come on...anyone that is putting powerful compounds into their body needs to be more precise than that

okay i am at 17% body fat right now im working on getting it down i found a source for hcg and im about to order the platinum pct stack can ytou tell me what doseing is right for the hcg and how often to take it

okay i am at 17% body fat right now im working on getting it down i found a source for hcg and im about to order the platinum pct stack can ytou tell me what doseing is right for the hcg and how often to take it
hcg is used the last four weeks of your cycle right up until you start pct... 1000 ius per week... split that into two 500 iu injections...

can i mix bac water with hcg if its not the powder form it comes liquid already so can i still mix bac water in it and dilute like i would with powder

Top Bottom