napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

10 Important facts about calcium: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Awesome information as always Dylan! This helps understand exactly the importance of calcium and wgat exactly it does

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hell of a video bro ! very misunderstood topic , video shines a lot of light on some good facts

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Calcium Citrate is also highly absorbable and affordable. Make sure you take Vitamin D3 and not D2. D3 is the better choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hell of a video bro ! very misunderstood topic , video shines a lot of light on some good facts

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

im glad it helped brother... as important as calcium is, we really never even bring it up... i just want to make sure everyone gets as well rounded as possible... i guarantee, ALL OF US, no matter how well dialed in or informed, are lacking in one way or another on nutrients needed... every last one of us, somehow is overlooking or not including things that are imperative so i just want to continue to shed light on these things and make sure everyone is getting everything they need for overall health

The difference is one is a target mineral and citrate is more absorbable than carbonate (chalk). The body absorbs about 20%. That does not mean to increase dosage.

G.

Good Video Dylan. Magnesium is also important for about 450 functions in the body particularly nerves. Your b-12 builds into nerve function. Calcium magnesium are best taken together.

G.

I recently learned unnatural calcium supplements cause a 30% increase in heart disease risk. They're apparently more likely to be deposited in the arteries and heart. I'd suggest trying to get calcium from foods and purely natural vitamin and mineral supplements.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Good Video Dylan. Magnesium is also important for about 450 functions in the body particularly nerves. Your b-12 builds into nerve function. Calcium magnesium are best taken together.

G.

thanks brother... great point on magnesium... very important as well and i absolutely agree, they are definitely best taken together...

Top Bottom