napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver Protection

PSTMJ

I feel that we have a mountain of very good information on different types of cycles. Yet I have searched for liver protection, and only find post that recommend using it.... and even fewer recommend a brand, type, or amount to take. I would like to hear what others are taking, amounts, and frequencies. If there are other supplements to protect the body, I would like to know about them as well. I feel this info is very important to our members. Thanks in advance!

Goo to wallmart. There is a bottle that is green and white. It says Live right on it. That's gtg and is only 11 bucks. My bloods come back really good when using that on cycle.

Liver is not the only thing to consider. They make all inclusive cycle supports as well that are a solid option. CEL sells a good one.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've started taking Rich Piana's liver and organ defender, it's reasonably priced and I've heard good things about it , haven't tried it before but read good reviews

I am running "Cycle Assist". 4 caps, twice daily. I also run injectable Glutathione every 3 days at 600mgs.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I am running "Cycle Assist". 4 caps, twice daily. I also run injectable Glutathione every 3 days at 600mgs.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

injectable Glutathione!!! man you got all the hook ups ...probably can't do much better than that as far as liver protection.

Goo to wallmart. There is a bottle that is green and white. It says Live right on it. That's gtg and is only 11 bucks. My bloods come back really good when using that on cycle.

Liver is not the only thing to consider. They make all inclusive cycle supports as well that are a solid option. CEL sells a good one.

What exactly is in that?

I use 2400mg of NAC and 500MG of TUDCA when my liver shows out of range, and half that when my liver shows in range (and I also drop the TUDCA then). I split it into two doses a day.

What exactly is in that?
c476bfe7fe4fa56c46565936829868bf.jpg

Didn't someone post a thread recently that mentioned the Hormone doc Rand McClain suggest 3 grams each of Choline and Inositol each day? . That the bodybuilders in the late 70's and 80's swore by it. injectable Glutathione sound pretty good too.

Himalaya Liver care is actually a very good brand....proprietary herbal blend of caper bush (root), chicory (seed), black nightshade (whole plant), arjuna (bark), yarrow (aerial parts), cassia occidentalis Linn. (seed), tamarisk (whole plant)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way of knowing how your liver is unless you get a biopsy. You could have cirrosis and not know about it. What do orals have and give that injectables do not do??? NOTHING! Fuck orals...they are so inferior to injectabales that it is pathetic

Hmmm, I may have to pick some of that up. Would be a good add with orals
It's done well by me. I use regular cycle supports as well but use this guy as a little add in. Even solo it's kept me going.

Jakes right though nobody can really know what's truly going on with thier liver. You could have all sorts of stuff going on that typical blood test numbers won't indicate.

Top Bottom