Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Zhengzhou pharma

where is it or them from? I thought maybe old xeno was running that name but I may be mistaken, if it is him id steer clear

where is it or them from? I thought maybe old xeno was running that name but I may be mistaken, if it is him id steer clear
Lol no not even close. Like I've said before though I ran several things by that lab. They were good for me. Never heard anything bad about them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rock !!!!! Don't u ever mention that fucking name here!!!! I hope this fucker burns in hell for what he did to people. Like a little girl ran away with his tampon between his legs!!! Fuck face !!!! Sorry to all the women on this forum. Just figure of speech!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock !!!!! Don't u ever mention that fucking name here!!!! I hope this fucker burns in hell for what he did to people. Like a little girl ran away with his tampon between his legs!!! Fuck face !!!! Sorry to all the women on this forum. Just figure of speech!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Karma is a bitch though. Hell get what he paid for eventuslly

ya no doubt just trying to keep everyone on guard about this turd. i just wouldn't go anywhere else but the sponsors here, of course i have a long time to run thru them all but i could not be more happy with everyone here

ya no doubt just trying to keep everyone on guard about this turd. i just wouldn't go anywhere else but the sponsors here, of course i have a long time to run thru them all but i could not be more happy with everyone here
Oh he has a special place on my radar don't you worry

loll ok i was erring on the side of caution. i thought he went back to evo and opened shop with a name that started with a Z

Let me just clairify.

This is a brand carried by roids24. It's not a lab it's not a seperate sponsor. It's a brand. Roids24 carries the full assortment

Well if roids24 carries it then I'll say it's g2g no question

you crack me up. but if they didnt stay away right?. fact is just because its not sold by the vendors here dosent mean its not good. there's is a whole world out there skipper.

Yea it's a whole world out there. But if u already have established trusted and tested sources why take a risk? It's just stupid to experiment with an unknown source. But if that's what u do knock yourself out cap'n

lmao guys but nothing wrong with experimenting, but I am not one to go out venturing outside my circle which is here. I trust every sponsor here and still have only used 3 so far and would like to run the gamut before I venture any further. but hey its all good that is the beauty of capitalism

Top Bottom