napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your routine, my body...

44YOGearHead

Looking to change it up and add some size. So I'm opening the doorway to ideas and would like to see your recommendations for a 5 day in a row Monday thru Friday routine for ME to do in order to gain additional size. Plan needs to be 8 weeks in length, 5 days in a row. Keep it goal orientated and the best routine will be what I run. All I'm interested in a some size, size and size. Break it down by days please. This will be run next coming blast. Will be running Valhalla Test Ace, EQ, Tren and Proviron. Only stipulation is the routine has to be less than 3 hours in length per day and realistic... if you're just gonna guess at what works just tune this out, this thread is not for you. 5' 9" tall, 240 pounds, bf 13%.

I just went back to the old basics , two body parts per day, chest and tris on Monday, back and bis Tuesday legs and abs Wednesday , then repeat , no days off

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just went back to the old basics , two body parts per day, chest and tris on Monday, back and bis Tuesday legs and abs Wednesday , then repeat , no days off

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Would need more details and I am doing something similar at present. Tend to hit 3 body parts tho...

Simple... After the last set is done on the muscle or muscle group just finished working; pick a weight that you can do an 80 to 100 reps with, and do that as one last set.

My off-season routine before my last show was as follows:

MON: Back, traps,biceps
TUE: Chest, triceps, abs
WED: Quads, Hams, Calfs
THU: Shoulders, traps, abs
FRI: Biceps, Triceps, calfs

That was a specific program to bring up my arms, calfs and traps by hitting them twice a week while still hitting every muscle group.

Most weeks I split it over 6 days though and did a push/pull workout on a Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im always looking to add size, ill be following this closely.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

My off-season routine before my last show was as follows:

MON: Back, traps,biceps
TUE: Chest, triceps, abs
WED: Quads, Hams, Calfs
THU: Shoulders, traps, abs
FRI: Biceps, Triceps, calfs

That was a specific program to bring up my arms, calfs and traps by hitting them twice a week while still hitting every muscle group.

Most weeks I split it over 6 days though and did a push/pull workout on a Saturday!

This is close to what I do. I do legs twice a week, the only ab work I do is thru flexion on pulls and lifts (I have decent abs). I work delts more often as well.

Bro, just hit the hammer strength machine with 5 plates on each side.
Instant size! Plus you look awesome doing it. Lol, jk.

Following...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is close to what I do. I do legs twice a week, the only ab work I do is thru flexion on pulls and lifts (I have decent abs). I work delts more often as well.

I feel you bro, the benefits of direct ab training is a highly debated subject, I'm probably going to cut out direct ab training myself on my upcoming bulk.

Anyway, your 5'9 260lbs and 13%bf - your current routine seems to be working just fine my friend! Haha

I feel you bro, the benefits of direct ab training is a highly debated subject, I'm probably going to cut out direct ab training myself on my upcoming bulk.

Anyway, your 5'9 260lbs and 13%bf - your current routine seems to be working just fine my friend! Haha

240 not 260. If I was 260 and could sustain that weight.... game over. Couldn't tell me shit. Lol

Top Bottom