napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

You know you got a problem when you stare at USPS website all day.

With this gear, my ancillaries, pct and determination I'm hoping to get a keepable 15 pounds in 10 weeks. Gotta go grocery shopping for diet tomorrow.

So, I was giving you a hard time the other day and the last few days I've found myself in the same boat. My cycle is scheduled to start tomorrow and I have two packages that are actually in town according to the tracking. They're necessary ancillaries that I won't have to start taking until Monday if I pin tomorrow but my luck I'd pin tomorrow and then they wouldn't show up. I hope they just come in on the truck today!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me, I pushed my cycle up a month due to not having everything. Patience is a virtue grasshopper. It will all be worth it. Problems on cycle with out proper protection ain't worth it. Can't wait to hear about your upcoming cycle.

So, I was giving you a hard time the other day and the last few days I've found myself in the same boat. My cycle is scheduled to start tomorrow and I have two packages that are actually in town according to the tracking. They're necessary ancillaries that I won't have to start taking until Monday if I pin tomorrow but my luck I'd pin tomorrow and then they wouldn't show up. I hope they just come in on the truck today!!!!

Trust me, I pushed my cycle up a month due to not having everything. Patience is a virtue grasshopper. It will all be worth it. Problems on cycle with out proper protection ain't worth it. Can't wait to hear about your upcoming cycle.

Yes sir, I know it!

Top Bottom