Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK-11 Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great video Dylan. I'm certainly curious on how this one pans out in the future for ACTUAL real world results, when a legitimate YK-11 product is out there (which right now appears to be slim to none)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great video Dylan. I'm certainly curious on how this one pans out in the future for ACTUAL real world results, when a legitimate YK-11 product is out there (which right now appears to be slim to none)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

its really hard to say when... i wouldn;t count on anytime soon but hopefully that is incorrect...

What I have been seeing online from several sources is that the YK-11 SARM causes tendons to become frail and brittle. They are saying that tendons can tear and break from this. Since it is a myostatin inhibitor, the muscles outgrow the tendons. Right now I have no desire to even mes with this stuff. Have you heard any of this Dylan ?

Last edited:
What I have been seeing online from several sources is that SARM causes tendons to become frail and brittle. They are saying that tendons can tear and break from this. Since it is a myostatin inhibitor, the muscles outgrow the tendons. Right now I have no desire to even mes with this stuff. Have you heard any of this Dylan ?

LOL that is so absurd i cant believe it... SARMS improve all of the above... that is literally ass backwards and COMPLETELY false.. thats like saying dbol is a cutter now... thats how ridiculous that is

LOL that is so absurd i cant believe it... SARMS improve all of the above... that is literally ass backwards and COMPLETELY false.. thats like saying dbol is a cutter now... thats how ridiculous that is

I was referring to YK-11 only, not the other SARMS.

i see... i have not heard of that happening but as you can tell from my video, i clearly do not recommend using it whatsoever...

Yeah, I saw that and that is also another reason for me not to mess with it. You always give straight up information and thats what I appreciate.

Yeah, I saw that and that is also another reason for me not to mess with it. You always give straight up information and thats what I appreciate.

absolutely brother... i will ALWAYS shoot it straight and i have no confidence in every recommending yk-11 RIGHT NOW at this point until things change and more studies are done etc...

Top Bottom