Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ya know what! FUCK THE COWBOYS....

8cartman8

I'm so over them...my wife and I are from Texas and are die hard fans and it's let down after let down...I'M SO OVER THEM!!!
044dcfee11d4b7c5abc74b1849799a99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha! That's really funny! Sorry about your team, I know how you feel. I'm a huge fan of Peyton Manning and this year, he just sucks! It's very very disappointing. I love football a lot but I don't even want to watch any games this year.

I appreciate your sympathy, but heck, y'all at least have a chance, even if Peyton can barely move his neck...I'm actually waiting for his head to just actually fall off...
5d6edef4f10f8b21a9458befc2fcae38.jpg
e29f9e94065286f53e2d206677d832c0.jpg

I just can't believe the Bears pulled something out of their ass and beat the packers. Wtf?

I'm so over them...my wife and I are from Texas and are die hard fans and it's let down after let down...I'M SO OVER THEM!!!
044dcfee11d4b7c5abc74b1849799a99.jpg

You dont have to tell me nothing...lol I'm a Cleveland Brown's fan, I feel your pain!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I just can't believe the Bears pulled something out of their ass and beat the packers. Wtf?

Dylan and I were watching the end of that game and he let out a loud yell when the packers lost. He absolutely hates them. He calls them "The Fudge Packers" lol.

Dylan and I were watching the end of that game and he let out a loud yell when the packers lost. He absolutely hates them. He calls them "The Fudge Packers" lol.

Lol, that's what everyone calls them here in Illinois too....and for obvious reasons. I'm right in the heart of Bears country lol

Our neighbor called my wife and asked if I was watching the Cowboys game bc she could hear me dropping f bomb after f bomb ha

Our neighbor called my wife and asked if I was watching the Cowboys game bc she could hear me dropping f bomb after f bomb ha

Lol...my old boss from back home is a huge Cowboys fan and if the Cowboys lost, he would come to work in such a bad mood. It was so much fun to mess with him. I'd actually torture him at times hahaha

Dude Texans are ridiculous about thier cowboys... jesus. I just don't affiliate lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

We really are nuts about them and the dogs bark at me non stop...and I'm such an easy target...ill go on a twenty minute tirade

It's just been a really bad season for the Cowboys, I seriously think they need a coaching change along with a few more roster moves to get themselves right.

and fuck those ny jets in the ass too. wtf they cant even beat sorry ass buffalo to get in and wreak havoc in the play offs.

Top Bottom