napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno

Xeno Pharmaceuticals said:
Thank you everyone, i cant tell you how much i appreciate all of your praise. Im working on figuring out which direction i want to take as far as which boards i sponsor, im definitely considering adrenaline. I like the familiar faces.

XENO

Xeno whats up brother. Glad you made it. I also came here because of Xeno and the way Evo did him. Let me tell you guys somethin. Xeno is one of the best guys around and has some of the best gear. Yall will be very happy he is here. Welcome my brother.

treyg55

Xeno whats up brother. Glad you made it. I also came here because of Xeno and the way Evo did him. Let me tell you guys somethin. Xeno is one of the best guys around and has some of the best gear. Yall will be very happy he is here. Welcome my brother.

treyg55[/quote]

Thank you trey i appreciate it, as well as everyone else.

I thought it over and there are just too many people here id like to stay in touch with who have put their faith in me and my products and that's something that goes past unique daily visitors.

I will be an official Adrenaline sponsor shortly. Glad to be apart of the team.

XENO

[/quote]

treyg55[/quote]

I thought it over and there are just too many people here id like to stay in touch with who have put their faith in me and my products and that's something that goes past unique daily visitors.

XENO

treyg55[/quote]

Paying my dues today, I will be an official Adrenaline sponsor shortly. Glad to be apart of the team.

XENO[/quote]

Awesome to have another source coming. Especially when I've heard nothing but good reviews. Looking forward to see what you have to offer.

Re: RE: Re: Xeno

DirtySouth55 said:
Thank you everyone, i cant tell you how much i appreciate all of your praise. Im working on figuring out which direction i want to take as far as which boards i sponsor, im definitely considering adrenaline. I like the familiar faces.

XENO

treyg55
Same here. I literally signed up just because Xeno said he is moving to AR.

And i didnt even realize how awesome it is here at AR.

Just announcing my presence here as of now, i will try to get in touch with the mods today to become a sponsor.

Thank you Achilles and Texas Lifter for the referral.

XENO
Hey Xeno whats up bro. Just to let everyone here know. Iv been at another forum for awhile and well i got scammed pretty bad. well Xeno jumped in and hooked me up to make up for my loss. He is a solid dude and i thank you very much Xeno

TWISTED said:
Just announcing my presence here as of now, i will try to get in touch with the mods today to become a sponsor.

Thank you Achilles and Texas Lifter for the referral.

XENO
Hey Xeno whats up bro. Just to let everyone here know. Iv been at another forum for awhile and well i got scammed pretty bad. well Xeno jumped in and hooked me up to make up for my loss. He is a solid dude and i thank you very much Xeno

This is an example of what we are building here... Xeno shares the AR vision of putting the family and community first... There is no questioning the ethics morale he brings... We are all extremely pleased to have xeno as a member of the family here

treyg55[/quote]

XENO[/quote]

Once these guys run your gear there gonna love you that much more my brother. I will be in touch via email soon.

Im looking forward to your tren run myself, i love to hear all of the great feedback on it, one of my best sellers for sure.

XENO
Welcome aboard! I saw some posted products under the sponsor section. If u have more to offer pls pm me a complete product/price list

It's good to have this guy here guys. Solid source in my book. Never steered me wrong. If you have questions on his gear feel free to holler at me. I've ran his test c, deca, tren e, tren a and will be running dbol and some other goodies.

He's my go to regardless of what went down at evo. His ban was not justified in any way lol. Lucky to have him here.
5ced9fd3a1f00c7f90ff1273f74efdb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom