napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno

Just announcing my presence here as of now, i will try to get in touch with the mods today to become a sponsor.

Thank you Achilles and Texas Lifter for the referral.

XENO

No problem xeno, you have done a good job and got my respect. Good guy right here and goes out of his way to help others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Xeno

Xeno Pharmaceuticals said:
Just announcing my presence here as of now, i will try to get in touch with the mods today to become a sponsor.

XENO
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush. Glad to have you here. Please contact Dylan Gemelli via PM for your concerns

BigBusiness said:
Welcome to AR bro.

Hiasdamoon said:
Hey Xeno.....solid to see you here also

RickRock said:

XENO
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush. Glad to have you here. Please contact Dylan Gemelli via PM for your concerns

Thank you guys, Would i be able to discuss this through your contact form?

XENO

Welcome bro... We are all aware of your absurd mistreatment at the scum hole evo,... You will quickly see how much different things are here... Please pm the screen name admin and he will get you filled in!

Welcome Xeno. Glad you made it over here and we're one of the guys who recommended I come over here too. I followed a few threads where Xeno really helped out some guys with some good products. After seeing him active I placed an order with him.

GTFORMULA said:
Welcome Xeno. Glad you made it over here and we're one of the guys who recommended I come over here too. I followed a few threads where Xeno really helped out some guys with some good products. After seeing him active I placed an order with him.

it sounds like there is A LOT of strong feedback for him...

Thank you everyone, i cant tell you how much i appreciate all of your praise. Im working on figuring out which direction i want to take as far as which boards i sponsor, im definitely considering adrenaline. I like the familiar faces.

XENO

Thank you everyone, i cant tell you how much i appreciate all of your praise. Im working on figuring out which direction i want to take as far as which boards i sponsor, im definitely considering adrenaline. I like the familiar faces.

XENO

You are definitely wanted here... that means a lot in itself... highly respected and no concern of any bull shit you have been through or will likely go through on many others... just keep that in mind...

Top Bottom