napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wow he's only 15

Ayo

Hey guys this dude is only 15 and is on gear. I've watched his videos and read the comments and I could say he doesn't really understand what he is doing. And furthermore people are actually asking him for advise and other 15 year olds watch this crap and trying the same
http://youtu.be/tm68dbUeb5E one of his videos

21b636544f89119093c467edc6a81222.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's messed up....he could of gotten to that level without all that crap at his age. He's going to regret it big time in the future...if he even lives past 18 :/

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

I knew guys that were using gear in highschool and they were all jacked up with attitude. It was bad!

Lol! This is why I wish I had waited myself. That kid is still tiny and could've done that natty as fuck. Why oh why lord??!?!?

Re: RE: Wow he's only 15

Ayo said:
Hey guys this dude is only 15 and is on gear. I've watched his videos and read the comments and I could say he doesn't really understand what he is doing. And furthermore people are actually asking him for advise and other 15 year olds watch this crap and trying the same
http://youtu.be/tm68dbUeb5E one of his videos

21b636544f89119093c467edc6a81222.jpg

I absolutely hate seeing things like this, but it certainly happens far too often. This is why we preach waiting until a certain age, building the right natural foundation, and acquiring the right knowledge before resorting to AAS. These kids are going to seriously fuck themselves up, and they give all of us a bad name

cmb5017 said:
Hes probably a Boston Lloyd fan

I also believe Rich Piana is influential for teens taking the steroid route early. He always says "don't do what I did" but then also will add "I did whatever it takes". To the kids he is that huge, very successful and popular guy and, even if it's not his intention, the way he presents himself motivates them go full YOLO mode and use stuff.

I often wonder what is worse, guys like Piana and Loyd being open about their use but in a way that makes it look "cool" or people like Mike O'Hearn posting on Instagram using hashtags like #lifetimenatty and etc...

The sad thing is when guys like mike say they are natural it makes other guys say "his full of shit" then they get in their heads they need 9,000 mg's of gear a week to look like that. If lee priest says "when I did steroids I might take 75mg's of tren and 50mg's of test eod" it makes the guys that are going to run aas no matter what that they can run low amounts eat more and get big. What kids don't get is they can eat and gain, you can carb load and put on 15 pounds in a few weeks. I would rather be told what they did to look like that than to see a freak looking guy say he's natural... What's sad is that gives us guys that run gear a bad name for running gear. I have girls tell me all the time they think it's bad I run steroids and show me a guy that's jacked saying look he don't use steroids he said it right here. I just piss my pants roll on the ground then walk off hahaha.

I have seen this dudes videos before, the worst part is he said he was starting a TEST, Anadrol, TREN cycle soon - so yeah hes gonna mess himself up - I have already left comments trying to persuade people otherwise, but they dont listen, so let the blind lead the blind, they both will fall into the same pit

Just watching Lloyds new vid on a show that went down recently. ..its so boring I couldn't watch it all. But during the vid he says he taking 13 grams a week of shit and that the real danger in bb is trying to diet down for a show. And that 13 grams is only dangerous in terms of long term use but ok in short spans lol. Then he goes on to tell a guy who placed 5th that if he wants to win the next show to hit him up for a synthol protocol. ..he garuntees first place. Boy does this guy need a good ol fashion ass whooping!

He's a total waste of time. He criticizes other hard working bodybuilders but he himself looks like s train wreck plus he has done extensive damage to his body just look at this arm. He hard nerve damage I think and had to go under the knife and it was caused by synthol injections. It's really sad that he has a large following and that he influences young uninformed persons on doing the wrong shit

Ayo said:
He's a total waste of time. He criticizes other hard working bodybuilders but he himself looks like s train wreck plus he has done extensive damage to his body just look at this arm. He hard nerve damage I think and had to go under the knife and it was caused by synthol injections. It's really sad that he has a large following and that he influences young uninformed persons on doing the wrong shit

yes the guy is an idiot when it comes to abusing AAS BUT he is just about the only HONEST person on youtube when it comes to AAS, all these other FAKE NATTIES lying and making money by doing it, that pisses me off more then anything else, because Bostin Lyod may mislead some people but most people are smarter then taking the crazy amounts he says, even youngsters are wary of large amounts, but the thing is, when these fake natties preach all day and put false hopes into peoples minds, then they cannot achieve that without AAS of course, they get desperate and are more likely to abuse AAS like Bostin because of their desperation. so like i said Bostin is abusive with AAS, but id take Bostin over the thousands of Fake Natties anyday..

I don't know, he doesn't seem too impressive at all, and I hope that doesn't sound overly critical.
If I were him, I wouldn't admit to steroids use.

chickenlifts said:
I don't know, he doesn't seem too impressive at all, and I hope that doesn't sound overly critical.
If I were him, I wouldn't admit to steroids use.

yeah hes not impressive because he started too young and relies on drugs rather then training, diet, genetics, etc.

Top Bottom