napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout routine

dagero1

I have been doing the body beast workout program for several years now, I have been making modifications here and there changing things up and getting results from it. I liked it because it says do these exercises with this long of rest periods so I know exactly which workouts to do before I get to the gym, and I have a solid gameplan. I am about to start a cycle and want to maximize my gains and eliminate the monotonous routine I have been doing, and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions for a workout plan for bulking.

Bigger by the day workout by rich piana on youtube .. save the playlist
But dont neglect your nutrition either [emoji1419] they go hand in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has less to do with your workout than your diet. As long as you are hitting it hard enough in the gym and implementing progressive overload properly, your workout plan doesn't matter much. Diet is 90% of bulking

just as rick said , make sure you progress on ur big lifts , do 75-80% compound movements(bench press,shoulder press,squats,rows,pull ups,lunges,deadlifts etc) , use 20% isolation on ur weak points and make sure you hit ur number of calories from at least 80% clean/nutritious food

I'm pretty good on my nutrition, but there is always room for improvement. The workout plan I am looking for is for bulking, but mainly to keep things interesting and add something to look forward to, experiment with and bring new vigor to my weight lifting experience. I looked at the videos by rich "bigger by the day" and I really like it, I am going to try it. He does workouts I don't do, his reps are higher than I do 20, and does reps lower than I do 5. I'm going to give it a try, thanks for the info guys.

I'm pretty good on my nutrition, but there is always room for improvement. The workout plan I am looking for is for bulking, but mainly to keep things interesting and add something to look forward to, experiment with and bring new vigor to my weight lifting experience. I looked at the videos by rich "bigger by the day" and I really like it, I am going to try it. He does workouts I don't do, his reps are higher than I do 20, and does reps lower than I do 5. I'm going to give it a try, thanks for the info guys.

Everyone is different on how their body responds but to grow u need to lift in either the hypertrophy stage or power stage... high reps and lower weight is not for large muscle gain. Thats for lean muscle and muscular endurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The guys are right, as long as your using progressive overload(remember that doesn’t just mean weight on the bar), and a diet that matches your goals, you’ll make gains. Idk what the beast body plan is or what your goal is to throw out some ideas to change it up and break the plateau you sound like you have hit. If your natural the goal of the workout should be to stimulate more than “destroy” the muscle. Because the workout stimulates protein synthesis, where as your in that zone the majority of the time & not just the 12-24hrs post workout. Personally I train intuitively nowadays. Keeps it interestinng and I can base what I’m going to do on my mood, stress time constraints etc...

The guys are right, as long as your using progressive overload(remember that doesn’t just mean weight on the bar), and a diet that matches your goals, you’ll make gains. Idk what the beast body plan is or what your goal is to throw out some ideas to change it up and break the plateau you sound like you have hit. If your natural the goal of the workout should be to stimulate more than “destroy” the muscle. Because the workout stimulates protein synthesis, where as your in that zone the majority of the time & not just the 12-24hrs post workout. Personally I train intuitively nowadays. Keeps it interestinng and I can base what I’m going to do on my mood, stress time constraints etc...
really well said brother, nice post

How old are you and how long have you even been training your post sounds like you are new to lifting. Lifters don’t name there workout routines trainers do when they give one to a rookie they are trying to make money off of. Training is not a step by step protocol after years of lifting you should know your body and how it is best set up to make Gainz in muscle, fat loss, whatever your goals are. Using gear does not mean u change what works for you if you know how to train the right way then you would train the same on gear as off gear.

Top Bottom