Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

workout plan

forkolks

Hi there, your youtube vids are ace. Ive recently just started the gym and im 6ft 2 and 90kg and id like to get in shape. Any tips and could you create me a good workout plan?

brother, i would never have time to create you a workout plan... thats a serious request that takes time to customize for each individual and that's time i dont have.. what do you mean "tips?" i need you to ask me specific questions... i cannot answer a question so broad... i have far too many people to get to... i can help you, absolutely, but i need you to be specific...

I just want a 5 day workout plan, like what muscle groups to train together and what exercises. Just a simple plan nothing major

I just want a 5 day workout plan, like what muscle groups to train together and what exercises. Just a simple plan nothing major

Heres a start for you.... you can work certain muscle groups for a day at the gym

1) chest and triceps
2) back and biceps
3)legs and shoulders

Then do something like monday 1 tuesday 2 wednesday 3 thurs 1 friday 2 and rest on the weekend or do legs on sat 3. like a six day routine..... This is just to give you an idea for you to customize your own routine... Also there are a ton of books you can buy that show you how to work each muscle group. You can even go to the library and sign one out..... hope this helps

There are a lot of different workout plans, but I'd start with basics. I'd go with 4 exercises of 4 sets each 8-12 reps per body part. Arms and calves won't need quite as much 9-12 sets total over 3 exercises would be plenty for those

Here is a good 4 day program I've done just as an example, but you can split it up however you prefer. This hits everything every 6 days

Day 1- chest
Day 2 - back/biceps
Day 3- rest
Day 4- shoulders/triceps
Day 5 - legs
Day 6- rest

Repeat

Last edited:
I don't really believe in groups. As such. Chest tris is a bit redundant because you engage tris to do chest. And yes I get that's what you are after doubling up. But I always like to attack the issue direct.

Such as if I look at myself and say. You know I'd really like my chest bigger but I'm fairly happy w my arms. Then I'd train chest much more then arms. Or vice Versa some men have naturally good chest and but their arms are small.

So I attack it that way. So personally I like to go to the gym and do one area. Like one day I'll go in and do biceps. So I'd go in and do preacher curls straight bar curls dumbbell curls. Hammer curls. Then go to cable and do hammer curls with the ropes and cable curls using tut with the curl bar attachment that has multiple grip angles. And I just fatigue one area. Then day two focus on something else. Like let's say back. Which will also employ some bicep so it's like a secondary hit but not isolated. And so on. Then asses after a few weeks see what's growing and what's not growing and then concentrate on that area. It's like a sculpture. They don't just sculpt the whole body at the same time they start in an area and work then when things come to take shape it leads them to a new area to chisel away. That's just how I look at it but that doesn't make my way the best. Do some research and use the internet tons of workouts plans out there for specific goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i simply rotate what i work together every 6-8 weeks... so there is not SET plan.. if you do the same shit OVER AND OVER guess what, you lose size and become stagnant... i do two-three body parts per day, 5 days a week... you can continuously mix and match them every 6-8 weeks.. so if you do say bis and tris, shoulders and traps, chest and back and then add legs in on odd days, then the next 6-8 week set, go with cheat and tris, bis and back etc... keep your body guessing

Ok here is my routine for 8 weeks
Chest and Bi's
Back and traps
Off
Shoulder and tri
Legs
Rest
Rest
Repeat
The next 8 weeks
Upper power
Lower hypertrophy