napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol question

grogiam

Hello Dylan,

all your videos are absolutely useful please keep coming.

i am currently running tren acetate and test prop, i am 9% body fat.

i have big event photoshoot after 2 weeks and i really want to look shred and physically pleasant and want to get rid from that little bit of water, so is it worth to run any polishing cycle like winstrol or masteron for 2 weeks. what is your recommendation which is fast acting. if winstrol oral or injectable ?

Getting rid of water comes from water depletion and it's a very complex, specific protocol not to be taken lightly.

Something like MHP Xpel may help you....IF TAKEN PROPERLY

Hello Dylan,

i have big event photoshoot after 2 weeks and i really want to look shred and physically pleasant and want to get rid from that little bit of water, so is it worth to run any polishing cycle like winstrol or masteron for 2 weeks. what is your recommendation which is fast acting. if winstrol oral or injectable ?

two weeks?? bro, come on, you are not going to get much from either in two weeks... maybe halo but i would not advise halo with tren at all... you need to bust your ass, hit cardio hard, get in the sauna, be very disciplined with your diet etc..

hit cardio hard, dry sauna and strict nutrition is your best bet with given timeline ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Dylan,

If you want to get rid of water, then you should go a different route. Increase AI dose, or add in some dandelion root

yes, try using dandelion root as well.. that has always worked well for me... adjust your ai dose accordingly...

Top Bottom