napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WINSTROL oral or pin

svanimost

Is Winny , really bad PIP ? Want to add it, but not sure if PIP is that bad or just not worth it with the frequency of pins. Or just take the tabs ?? Any opinions ??

I have stomach issues so I prefer pins. Pip isn't that bad. A little soreness but not unbearable. I feel the inj. Is better for liver. Many reasons to stay away from orals. Intra muscular oil has no pip compared to suspension. Hope that helps.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I get pretty wicked PIP with winstrol suspension personally. As to what Dr.JJ said, it's still 17aa/methylated regardless of injectable or oral form, from what I understand, just as toxic.

I actually have used the injectable suspension as an oral stanazolol.

As far as oral winstrol goes, I didn't have any serious negative consequences, I used the proper support supplements and kept my cycle to 5 weeks at 60mg/d. My liver values got to 54 AST and 49 ALT on cycle at week 4 1/2 so nothing serious.

I get pretty wicked PIP with winstrol suspension personally. As to what Dr.JJ said, it's still 17aa/methylated regardless of injectable or oral form, from what I understand, just as toxic.

I actually have used the injectable suspension as an oral stanazolol.

As far as oral winstrol goes, I didn't have any serious negative consequences, I used the proper support supplements and kept my cycle to 5 weeks at 60mg/d. My liver values got to 54 AST and 49 ALT on cycle at week 4 1/2 so nothing serious.
I was thinking the same , the suspension is out due to the PIP. And the oil, hard to come by. I think as long as I run the Tudca & Assist with 50 for 6 wks [my plan]. I should be OK, plus tabs more convenient than pin EOD.

I ran NAC 900MG TUDCA 500MG Milk Thistle at 800MG as well a day for my liver which some of the NAC and Milk Thistle came from the Organ Shield by Purus Labs I ran for my other support and my overall health and bloodwork was g2g.

Let me know how it treats you bro

Regardless, oral and inject both get processed in the liver. It's a bunch non sense that it's less liver toxic, and I've actually posted articles on the first pass effect and what it ACTUALLY means.

Believe in the unbelievable.
Thanks NY, I'll look at that. The biggest issue for me is acid reflux and upset stomach. I don't know what most ugls are using for filler, but most oral caps messes with me bad.

I have stomach issues so I prefer pins. Pip isn't that bad. A little soreness but not unbearable. I feel the inj. Is better for liver. Many reasons to stay away from orals. Intra muscular oil has no pip compared to suspension. Hope that helps.

I'm gonna have to disagree with that. Winny in oil hurts just as much as winny suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks NY, I'll look at that. The biggest issue for me is acid reflux and upset stomach. I don't know what most ugls are using for filler, but most oral caps messes with me bad.

True depending on filler you may be having stomach issues. Just make sure they use a non acidic binder or filler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless, oral and inject both get processed in the liver. It's a bunch non sense that it's less liver toxic, and I've actually posted articles on the first pass effect and what it ACTUALLY means.

Exactly. A lot of people get this confused.

This would be a great video topic for Dylan....on the differences and similarities of injectible and oral winstrol, Dbol, Anadrol, etc

Exactly. A lot of people get this confused.

This would be a great video topic for Dylan....on the differences and similarities of injectible and oral winstrol, Dbol, Anadrol, etc
one step ahead brother... i have a video on winstrol depot and comparing it to the oral form already in editing! =)

you do have the ability to drink injectable winstrol as well... just so you are aware.. people tend to overlook or forget that

Word of caution: injectable can have some nasty ass solvents in them. Won't be that great in your throat lol.

true but people still do it and it does work.. thats just up to the person wanting to deal with it or not... people dont do it often for that reason but i know many that do anyway

Top Bottom