napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol and explosiveness

Hyena_

So Im 3 weeks on winstrol to end my cycle. Has anyone here experienced a loss of explosive power while taking it? I noticed that my exercises have become more 'grindy' in the sense that the weight moves slower than usual, but at the same time they feel very strong and solid. Dont know if its just me...

So Im 3 weeks on winstrol to end my cycle. Has anyone here experienced a loss of explosive power while taking it? I noticed that my exercises have become more 'grindy' in the sense that the weight moves slower than usual, but at the same time they feel very strong and solid. Dont know if its just me...
That is odd, but it could possibly be because you dried your joints out which winny can do. Are you taking test or anything else with it? What is your stats and experience buddy?

That is odd, but it could possibly be because you dried your joints out which winny can do. Are you taking test or anything else with it? What is your stats and experience buddy?

Yup, I'm on 500mg Test E/wk at the moment (all I've used for the cycle, and just introduced winny a few weeks ago). This is my second cycle, and my first time using an oral... I am running support, including joint supps.

Some stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: ~190
Bf: 13%

What dosage are you running of the winny? May just try to dial it back some. Sometimes you gotta find the sweet spot.

Yeah just go down to 25mg and see if that helps. You taking anything like fish oil - honestly I ran winny both times with Ostarine. Right now I'm using Epi @ 30mg for a few weeks and had to come back down to 15mg for a while. It was messing with my stomach.

Well winstrol isnt for that kind of lifting. Its more for athletes. Not power lifting. Its meant for speed and wuickness not power

PHURIOUS

Well a powerlifter is an athelete... lol

But I will say explosive strength and winny is usually a good combination for wrecking yourself.

It could be like Rick said. Joints are dry and getting out of their comfort zone a bit.
I get the same feeling but I always decrease rep weight with winstrol so I don't end up in snap city.

Is it a sluggishness your getting?

I wouldn't consider myself a powerlifter. Most of my exercises are in the higher rep range, but I like to be explosive with my main compounds.

And yeah, sluggish is a good way to put it. Like earlier this week when I went to bench, each rep was very slow, but I wasn't sticking at any point. Normally I get the weight up very quickly. Each set probably took an extra 10-15 seconds to complete. Basically it was like I was benching in slow motion.

Could be joints; sometimes I get a mild stiffness the morning after training. Which sucks because I'm actually taking supps for joints... I might just lower the weight and increase volume for now.

Well a powerlifter is an athelete... lol

But I will say explosive strength and winny is usually a good combination for wrecking yourself.

It could be like Rick said. Joints are dry and getting out of their comfort zone a bit.
I get the same feeling but I always decrease rep weight with winstrol so I don't end up in snap city.

Is it a sluggishness your getting?

I didnt say they wernt but a power lifters needs are size and power not speed and quickness right? Thats what winny is for runners. Sprinters or athletes needing speed.

PHURIOUS

I wouldn't consider myself a powerlifter. Most of my exercises are in the higher rep range, but I like to be explosive with my main compounds.

And yeah, sluggish is a good way to put it. Like earlier this week when I went to bench, each rep was very slow, but I wasn't sticking at any point. Normally I get the weight up very quickly. Each set probably took an extra 10-15 seconds to complete. Basically it was like I was benching in slow motion.

Could be joints; sometimes I get a mild stiffness the morning after training. Which sucks because I'm actually taking supps for joints... I might just lower the weight and increase volume for now.

Are you taking about dead and squats as main compound because those lift i wouldnt really consider that needing exsplosiveness. More technique and power. Not exploding strength. Seems like a recipe for injury. Your joints are telling you somethjng. You should listen. Get off the winny and pet everything go back to normal

PHURIOUS

That's not because of the winny for sure. Do you feel any other negative difference in how you feel? Lethargy? Has your caffeine tolerance hit a wall perhaps? Do you use caffeine at all? Unless your joints feel different like Rick said, I couldn't say what it's from. I'm explosive as fuck on Winstrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely use caffeine. Sometimes ill start using a preworkout, but only intermittently, like for 2 weeks tops. Not a fan of dependence and withdrawal, haha.
But Ive decided to drop the winny for a couple days to try and troubleshoot my problem. Hopefully it isnt anything potentially serious. I appreciate the replies.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I rarely use caffeine. Sometimes ill start using a preworkout, but only intermittently, like for 2 weeks tops. Not a fan of dependence and withdrawal, haha.
But Ive decided to drop the winny for a couple days to try and troubleshoot my problem. Hopefully it isnt anything potentially serious. I appreciate the replies.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Would. If you are drinking your correct amount of water and getting your omega -3 in and fish oil you shouldnt be feeling any of that

PHURIOUS

Would. If you are drinking your correct amount of water and getting your omega -3 in and fish oil you shouldnt be feeling any of that

PHURIOUS
I definitely stay hydrated (easily drink 3+ litres of water everyday) and also take fish oil, but ill have to admit im not sure where my dietary omega 3's stand... i eat natty peanut butter, almonds and eggs on a near daily basis. Also use eevo in my cooking... i could probably do with adding some more omega 3 rich foods. Any convenient and/or effective sources that youd suggest?

I buy omega 3 supplements and add it in. I found these smoothie packets. I take my bcaas glutamine and omega 3 before bfast

PHURIOUS

8d17c2f38f54e06b98a709561cd09d00.jpg

PHURIOUS

I definitely stay hydrated (easily drink 3+ litres of water everyday) and also take fish oil, but ill have to admit im not sure where my dietary omega 3's stand... i eat natty peanut butter, almonds and eggs on a near daily basis. Also use eevo in my cooking... i could probably do with adding some more omega 3 rich foods. Any convenient and/or effective sources that youd suggest?

You could take more if you want but fish has omega 3, so do almonds, egg yolks and peanuts (I think) you oughtta be alright. Never hurts to take more though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much AI are you using on cycle, since you are using test? This can also be contributing to your problems. Possibly too much AI along with Winstrol which has AI properties can crush your estrogen and really dry those joints

Top Bottom