Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winn 50

Warren

Winn 50 newbie here considering starting a cycle for cutting. Im at 17% BF and workout 3-4 days a week primarily with heavy weights. I've always had a hard time cutting and staying lean, I'm thinking this might be a step towards seeing better results for definition. Ive watched multiple videos on the effects and side effects of Winn 50 some posted by the man Dylan Gemelli himself. I was just looking for some advice, do/donts and any relevant advice. Thank you

BF way too high brother... Well not WAY too high but it is too high to run a safe cycle. You should get that down before you use anything and WHEN you do a first cycle it should always be test only to gauge your reaction. AND NEVER do oral only cycles. ALWAYS use test with every cycle even if it's a low dose.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Sarmsx has a lot of great Chems to use and really get your body lean and in better shape for your first cycle.

PS. Always post up age, stats, and experience so people know how to advise you.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Hi Jacksteel,

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate that.

Im about 5'10, 190lbs, I have a bulky body type. I have muscle mass, but not toned as much as I would like it to be. My main workouts are the most basic compound exercises for size, bench, squat, deads, etc. I combine this with higher rep workouts to really tire out the muscle. Its safe to say that I lift heavy weights to keep my body at this weight and I eat 4-6 times a day. I have tried doing cardio and usually fall out after a week or two of morning cardio since I find it super boring and I dont enjoy it at all. Since June, I have gained some weight, I would call it a dirty bulk since I wasnt eating very clean but I did however manage to get some size of out it. I could tell also because a suit that I bought in May doesnt fit my upper body right now.

I looked through the sarmsx site and seek knowledge on how to go about leaning out and which products I should keep in mind. Please bear with me since I am a newbie at this stuff. Thank you.

Winn 50 newbie here considering starting a cycle for cutting. Im at 17% BF and workout 3-4 days a week primarily with heavy weights. I've always had a hard time cutting and staying lean, I'm thinking this might be a step towards seeing better results for definition. Ive watched multiple videos on the effects and side effects of Winn 50 some posted by the man Dylan Gemelli himself. I was just looking for some advice, do/donts and any relevant advice. Thank you
Bro, you don't ever use oral steroids only without a test base, and in your current condition you can't safely use steroids anyways. Also steroids are not fat burners so it's pointless to use them for that purpose

We need to know your age, height, weight, and experience

The best course of action for your goals is going to be to run a sarms stack. That will help you actually burn fat, add definition, and lean out provided you have the right diet.

I'That will give you everything you're looking for to give fat loss, along with endurance, strength and lean mass gains *

get everything at www.sarmsx.com

this cycle is perfect for the goals you have

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 RAD140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you for the responses guys.

I guess I need to do more research. Thanks for simplifying it for me.

Top Bottom