napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why did my thread get deleted

It got deleted because bill78 was being a total small penised dickwad talking Shit he knows nothing of

bad reviews? LOL... really, i wonder where that is from... the results speak for themselves... as they do time and time again with sarmsx... you need to go with wherever your comfortable.. trusted sources have always been very difficult to find but even more so in these days and times and sarmsx is one of the most trusted sources you can find... i back that beyond a million percent...

Thank you guys I appreciate it

You can't go wrong with SARMSX Big. One way to tell is to look at the leadership of the other forum. Who spends endless hours helping people more then Dylan? I've moderated many forums and I haven't seen ANYONE as active as him. He answers every thread because he owns this shit. He's not an employee here collecting a paycheck. He's not perfect, but he tries to pretty fucking hard and exceeds expectations time and time again.

I promise Dylan doesn't want to tarnished his name and wouldn't put his stamp of approval on a research company that was fucking people. This is his life and his forum. Just connect the dots, use common sense and I think you'll come to a good decision. You should feel good about your purchase, SARMSX is legit.

So is there no way to test not only authenticity, but purity? I feel like there should be a way (other than mass spec) to determine if it's actually the compound, but I haven't ever heard of a lab max or seen any Mass spec results confirming legitimacy of any sarms from any company. I can't imagine they can't be tested

I get that for purity, but I was more angling toward a simpler and far crude method to test for presence, like a lab max.

I mean... with a lab max, the market would be quickly weeded out as far as these fake sarms/ph thst are always talked about.

i know sarmsx has facilities that are quite expensive they use overseas... i am only privy to certain info on this so i cant really expound but i know this, every single time raws are purchased, they are not ran through some simple test, i know its far more complex, at least the way they do it... i cant get into it any further because i would be talking about something im not exactly well versed on but i only know how they go about it.. i know its not cheap and its not just some easy test to do...

Top Bottom