napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

why are sarms so freaking expensive?

Bro let me explain that not only is SARMSX a legitimate company with a manufacturing facility that imports genuine products which are tested for efficacy and quality, but they ship worldwide as well. So all of that equates to additional over head. Bottles, labels, all the components of assuring they provide a quality product with great customer service all have to be taken into account. You pay for peace of mind along with those gains.
There is an alternative however, you can order the raws yourself and hope that you get exactly what you wanted minus any contamination, rat poison, silica, pencil lead and bath salts and then make your own. It's cheaper short term indeed, I however trust one source for my SARMs and that's SARMSX.
68a7f32457939a5489553daf589acb39.jpg

Cadarine might not be cheap... but I prefer to keep my gains intact after an expensive blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i could not have said it better myself brother... always on point bro!

GW is the shit I hate cardio and am not good at it. I can usually push out 15 min at 5.5 mph steady before slowing down to catch bresth when i took GW I could go 6.2 for 30min with some still in the tank. The bang is worth the buck.
i could not agree more bro

Top Bottom